R (Part 5)

-Steve Office-

Lissy- I sat in my Dads office reading a book. I looked up and saw my Dad and his team discussing a case they have. My Dad and I made eye contact, he still looked angry. I sighed and went back to my book.

 I sighed and went back to my book

-Later On-

Dad- I walk into my office and noticed that Lissy was reading her book. I went to my desk and sat down. I opened my laptop and started to do some work. I noticed there was a piece of paper next to my laptop. I picked up the paper and started to read it.

Dear Daddy,

I'm really sorry for the way I behaved the last couple days. I'm sorry that I lied to you about the movie I went to see. It was wrong of me. Also please forgive me what I said to you. I dont wish for a different Dad. I am very grateful for you. I love having you as a Dad. I wouldn't want to change a thing about my life. My life wouldn't be complete without you. You are the world's best loving and caring father. I love you very much. I hope you can forgive me.
Love, Lissy

Dad- I looked up after reading the letter and see Lissy trying to control her tears. I walked over to where she was and crouched down in front of her where she was crying. "Shhhhhhhh calm down Lissy. You are alright" I said rubbing her back.

 You are alright" I said rubbing her back

Lissy- "I'm sorry Dad" I said crying

Dad- "Hey.............your forgiven" I said as I sat down next to her on the couch

your forgiven" I said as I sat down next to her on the couch