🇺🇲 4th of July *Special (Part 5)* 🇺🇲

-Palace-

Steve- We walked into the palace, and I see the team already there standing around the computer table talking. I guide Lissy to my office.

-Steve Office-

Dad- "Here is a pillow and a blanket. I want you to go to sleep."

Lissy- "Why do I have to"?

Dad- "Because it's almost two in the morning, and you should be asleep by now."

Lissy- "I don't want to."

Dad- "I didn't ask you if you wanted to. I'm telling you to."

Lissy- (no response)

Dad- "Now go to bed," I said as I kissed her on her forehead and left

-Awhile Later-

Steve- I looked over into my office and saw Lissy sleeping in there. She is facing me, so I know that she is there. I then direct my attention back to our case. Apparently, there was some drug deal going on near the party. That is why my team and I were called over. It was with one of the islands' big drug-dealing gang. We were still trying to find out who was all there and what kind of deal that went on.

-Next Morning-

Lissy- I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I noticed that I was in my room. I guess we came home during the time I was sleeping and my Dad brought me up to my room. I took off my covers and realized that I was still in my clothes from last night. I can hear my Dad downstairs doing something. I got out of bed, showered, changed into something comfy.

-Downstairs-

Dad- I woke up my usual time every morning. I went for a run along the beach and got home and took a shower.  I'm currently cooking breakfast. I could hear Lissy coming downstairs.

Lissy- "Morning"

Dad- "Morning, Lissy. Here is breakfast" I said handing her plate of breakfast

Lissy- "Thanks," I said sitting down and started to eat my food

Dad- "After you are done eating. I want you to come to my office. We need to discuss what happened yesterday.  Do you understand me"?

  Do you understand me"?

Lissy- "Yeah"

Dad- "Did you hear me"?

Lissy- " Yes, I did."

Dad- "Then what did you say"?

Lissy- " When I'm eating. Come to your office."

Dad- "I don't want to come looking for you because you disobeyed me."

"