Cali Adventures (Part 7)

Lissy- "Let's go Grace" I whispered

Grace- "Are you sure you can get us without our Dads knowing"?

Lissy- " I'm not a hundred percent sure, but I'm ninety percent positive."

Grace- "Wait....what about the alarm'?

Lissy- " I watched him input the password into the security system."

Grace- "What's the password"?

Lissy- " My birthday."

Grace- I nodded my head

Lissy- We slowly walked down the stairs. I peeked around the corner and saw that no one was there. I motioned Grace to continue to follow me.

Grace- We reached the front door, and Lissy punched the password in, and it made a loud noise. "Shhhhh"

Lissy- "Well, I'm sorry. There was nothing I could do."

Grace- "Shhhhh...I hear something."

Lissy- We listened and heard my Dad walking towards the stairs and was getting ready to come down. We quickly hid in a hallway that was next to the front door.

Grace- I hope we don't get caught

Lissy- I slowly peeked around the corner and saw my Dad coming downstairs. I saw him walking to the kitchen and getting a glass of water. He finishes it and heads back upstairs. Once was gone, and hopefully, out of earshot, I motioned to Grace to follow me.

Grace- Lissy unlocked the front door, and I went outside. Lissy was right behind me. She lifts the mat that was in front of the door and grabbed a key. She locks the door then puts the key back under the mat. "Shouldn't we take it with us. I mean, what if we come back and it disappears"?

Lissy- " It shouldn't disappear. The only ones who know it's there. It's my Dad, you, your Dad and me."

Grace- "I know, but what if our Dad finds out we snuck out, and they remove the key to prevent us from coming back in"?

Lissy- " You worry too much, Grace."

Grace- "I'm just trying to think ahead here."

Lissy- "Look, we need to get going. We told Abby we would meet here at 11:30."

Grace- " Okay"

Lissy- "I put out two bikes already, so we bike over to her house."

Grace- I nodded and got on the bike and followed her down the driveway

-Amanda and Luke Campton House-

Ding Dong

Amanda- "Hey Lissy"

Lissy- "Hey, girl. These are the two friends of mine I told you about."