Truth Always Comes Out...(Part 4)

-Governor Office-

Governor- "Be seated gentlemen"

Steve and Danny- "Yes Sir"

Governor- "There is something that came to my attention and I feel like you both should know about this"

-Meanwile in the lobby area-

Grace- "Why didn't you tell"?

Lissy- "Didn't have the nerve to tell him"

Grace- "Seriously Lissy? He's gonna tell our Dads what we did. Well at least I'm not as much in trouble as you will be"

Lissy- "What's that supposed to mean? We were both there, remember"?

Grace- "Yes, but I wasn't the one who went skinny dipping"

Lissy- "And now its posted all over social media"

Grace- "Look we both did it and now we both have to face the consequences"

Lissy- "Unless"

Grace- "Unless what"?

Lissy- "I have an idea"

Grace- "I don't know if I would like your idea"

Lissy- "whatever"

Grace- "Where are you going"?

Lissy- "Out of here. I'm not going to see my Dad walk out of there with steam coming out of his head"

Grace- "He is going to blow up instead you not here when they return"

Lissy- "Maybe he will or maybe he won't"

Grace- "We both know that he will blow up Lissy. Just stay here and not get yourself into more trouble than you are already in"

Lissy- "You can either come with me or stay here"

Grace- "I'm staying"

Lissy- "Suit yourself"

Grace- I shook my head knowing that she was going to regret sneaking off..again.

-Governor Office-

Governor- "Care to explain to me why there is a video of your daughter skinny dipping McGarrett"?

Steve- "No Sir I can not"

Danny- I looked over and see Steve trying to control his anger right now. His fist is clenching together tightly.

Governor- "Your position here in Hawaii has brought a lot of attention to you and your daughter"

Steve- "I wasn't aware that my daughter and Danny daughter went out"

Governor- "I was able to have the video taken down and everything that is related to it"

Steve- "Thank you Sir and I apologize again for what my daughter has done. I can assure you that it won't happen again"

Governor- "See to it doesn't happen again"

Steve- "Yes Sir. If you don't mind would you mind sending me that video please"

Governor- "Of course"

Steve- "Thank you"

Governor- "Thank you for coming in gentlemen. You may go now"

Steve- "Thank you"

Danny- "Thank you"

-Hallway-