Cali Adventures (Part 15)

Steve- "I honestly don't know what to do."

Danny- "Don't beat around the bush, Steve. She needs to be punished."

Callen- "She snuck out twice, vandalized, and graffitied."

Steve- "Your right. I'll deal with it tomorrow morning before we leave."

Danny- "Tomorrow, we all need to deal with our daughters."

Callen- "The life of being a parent. Never boring"

___________________

*Steve Room*

Dad- I walked into my room and saw Lissy in bed sleeping. Seeing her sleeping peacefully makes me not want to punish her as much as I hate to punish her. I have to do it. I changed into my sweats and a t-shirt. I lay down on the couch that is in the room and fall asleep.

-Next Morning-

Lissy- I yawned and opened my eyes. I looked around and saw that my Dad was gone. He is probably taking his morning run. I climbed out of bed and headed downstairs and found Uncle Danny and Uncle Callen there. "Morning"

Danny- "Morning Lissy"

Callen- "Morning"

Lissy- "Where is my Dad"?

Danny- " On his run. Are you hungry"?

Lissy- "Uh-huh"

Danny- "Grace! Abby! Breakfast"!

_____________

Grace- " Mmmmmmm....whats for breakfast"?

Danny- "Waffles"

Abby- "Delicious"

Danny- "Here you go," I said, setting down three plates of waffles in front of them.

-5 minutes later-

Steve- "Morning everybody," I said walking into the kitchen

Lissy- "Morning Dad"

Steve- "Morning Lissy," I said, kissing her the top of her head and then getting a glass of water.

.

-A couple of seconds later-

Steve- After finishing my water. I set the glass down. "Meet me in my room in ten minutes Allyssa" I said turning to her.

 "Meet me in my room in ten minutes Allyssa" I said turning to her

Lissy- (no response)

Steve- "Did you hear what I said, Allyssa"?