Field Trip....

Dad- "I'll pick you up when you get back" I told Lissy when I drop her off for her field trip with her class.

Lissy- "Okay Dad, love you" I said as I hugged him

Dad- "Love you too, be safe" I told her

Lissy- "Will do" I said as I grabbed my bag

Dad- "Call me when you get there"

Lissy- "I will"

Dad- "Be good and listen to your teacher"

Lissy- "Can't promise you anything Dad"

Dad- "Allyssa"

Lissy- "I'm kidding Dad"

Dad- "Go have fun"

Lissy- "Bye"

Dad- "Bye"

__________

Lissy- I arrived at the Museum of Science with my class for the end of the year field trip. I quickly send a text to my Dad telling him that we made it safely.

Texting....

Lissy- "Hey Dad, we made it safely"

Dad- "Glad to hear that. Have fun and be good"

Lissy- "Yes Sir. 😏" I replied in a sarcastic text

Dad- I knew she was messing around and being goofy but still. "Allyssa McKenzie" I replied back

Lissy- "Sorry Dad"

Dad- "Its fine. Enough texting and learn"

Lissy- "Kay"

Dad- "Love you"

Lissy- "Love you too"

End of texting....

Lissy- I slip my phone in my backpack i brought with me and joined my friends.

-Awhile later-

Lissy- Our teacher let us explore the museum on our own after we went as a group. My friends and I comes out of the space part of the museum when I noticed a couple of guys that looked suspicious, they were standing around with no kids. I take a couple of snaps of them and tried to ignore them but I couldn't. I kept looking around to see if I saw them but i didn't. My dad taught me to be on a look out if you sense or see anyone that looks suspicious.

Bang Bang

Lissy- We hear gunshots going off.

#Guy 1- "Get Down"! I yell as held my gun up in the air

Lissy- Everyone gets down into the floor trying to cover themselves including me and my friends I'm with. A few people is trying not to make a noise while others are crying softly.

#Guy 2- "Be Quiet! You can all leave when we get what we want"

Lissy- Then it hit me, everybody in this room was hostages including me.

_________________

-Meanwhile-

*Palace*

Danny- "What's the matter Steve"? I asked as I came into his office and seeing him looking worried

Steve- "What? Oh nothing"

Danny- "Steve I known and worked with you over 9 years, by now I can sense when something is bothering you"

Steve- "I'm just worried about Lissy"

Danny- "What about Lissy"?

Steve- "I'm just worried that something is wrong or about to happen to her. Maybe I'm just being paranoid"

Danny- "She'll be fine"

Steve- "I know but I have this weird feeling something is wrong"

Danny- "Like what"?

Steve- "I dont know what but something is definitely that right"