Christmas Eve Special (Part 2)

-Backyard-

(Awhile later)

Lissy- We've been outside for the longest time! Ugghhh.....when are they going to leave? I want to open my gift already! My Dad lets me open one gift on Christmas Eve then the rest on Christmas Day. I pull out my phone and go in Instagram to check out what my friends are up to.

Grace- "What are you hoping to get for Christmas Lissy"? I asked her

Lissy- (no response)

Grace- "Hello Lissy"?

Lissy- (no response)

Grace- "Earth to Lissy"

Lissy- (no response)

Grace- I grabbed her phone out of her hands

Lissy- "Hey! Give it back"!

Grace- "You were ignoring me"

Lissy- "So? Give me my phone back Grace"

Grace- "No way"

Lissy- "Grace please give it back"

Grace- "No Lissy. You've been a party pooper"

Lissy- I lunged at her and tackled to her to the ground.

Grace- "Hey! Get off of me"!

Lissy- "Give me my phone"

Grace- "No"!

*Meanwhile*

Danny- "Have you heard anything from Miranda recently"?

Steve- "Not since the last time she came to the office"

Quinn- "Who's Miranda"?

Danny- "Steve ex wife"

Steve- "Miranda is Lissy biological mom. We were married not that long when she became pregnant. After Lissy was born Miranda went into depression right after she was born. Started to drink and do drugs. A week later she told me that she was done. She wanted to get out of this life. She wanted to get a divorce and she also decided to sign over her parental rights. After that I haven't heard or seen her until a few months ago. She called me wanting to see Lissy and get to know her. I told her no since she signed over her guardianship to me. Then she went into the whole story how shes better now, has a husband, and two kids"

Tani- "Did you ask Lissy what she wanted"?

Steve- "I did ask Lissy if she wanted to see her and she said no"

Adam- "I dont blame her since shes been gone for so long"

Steve- "Miranda wants to take it to court so that we can discuss who has custody of her but since then no word from her"

Danny- "Maybe she is trying to find something to use against you"

Steve- "Maybe. I didn't know what to do when I saw her. Memories from her came back. Warmth and hurt feelings"

Tani- I look over and see a heated conversation between Lissy and Grace. Moments later Lissy lunges towards Grace and tackles her. "Uh boss? You might want to look over there" I said pointing where they were.

Steve- I looked over and see Lissy and Grace fighting each other. I quickly get up from my seat and quickly went over to where they were. Danny was right behind me. We were able to pull the girls off of each other. I held Lissy by her arm and trying to stop her from kicking and punching in mid air. I placed a smack on her bottom to get her attention. "Enough Allyssa"