Consequences

Lissy- Shoot! Shoot! I'm in considerable amount of trouble. I sat nervously in the police station, waiting for my Dad to get me. Wonder how I got here? Let me explain...

Flashback......

4:00pm

Lissy- "Hey, Dad"?

Dad- " Hmmmm"?

Lissy- "Can I ask you something"?

Dad- " Sure. What is it"? I asked setting down my pen and looking up at her

Lissy- "Before I ask you what it is. Can you not say anything until I'm done and at least think about it before you give me an answer."

Dad- "Alright"

Lissy- "Well, there is this party for a friend. It's her birthday. She is having a party/sleepover. I was wondering if I could go. Her parents will be there."

Dad- I sat there thinking of the pros and cons of this. After a couple of minutes, I said. "Is there an invitation for this party"?

Lissy- " Yeah. Here" I said, handing him the invite.

Dad- I looked over at the invitation. Its a party for a girl named Amanda. After a few seconds, I said, "You can go."

Lissy- "But Dad......wait, did you say I could go"?

Dad- " Yes, I did, but I could say no instead."

Lissy- "No need to do that. Thank you,"!

Dad- " I'll drive you over tonight. Do you need a gift"?

Lissy- "No. I have a gift card for her"

Dad- "Okay. It says here the party starts at 7. I'll drop you off then."

Lissy- "Actually, could you drop me off at Cara house? Her parents are letting her go, and her house is close to Amanda's house."

Dad- "I would prefer meeting Amanda's parents, but I guess I could drop you off at Cara house. What time"?

Lissy- "Around 6:30? She already asked her parents, and they said it's fine."

Dad- "If her parents are okay with it, then I'll drop you off at 6:30 then."

Lissy- "Thanks, Dad. How long will we be here for"?

Dad- "Probably in a couple of hours."

Lissy- "Okay"

5:45 pm

Dad- "Are you ready, Lissy"? I asked as I closed my laptop and standing up from sitting

Lissy- " Yeah," I said getting up from the couch

*Elevator*

Dad- "We will head home, and you can pack your stuff, and then I'll drive you over."

Lissy- I nodded my head as I followed him out of the elevator and into the main lobby area of the palace.

Dad- We walked outside and towards the truck.

*Car Ride*

Lissy- "So, what are you going to do when I'm at the sleepover party"?

Dad- " Hang out with Danny and the rest of the team."

Lissy- "Okay"

Dad- "Remember, you are to behave and be respectful at the party."

Lissy- "I know Dad."

Dad- "Please don't make me regret letting you go."

Lissy- "You won't regret it. I promise"

Dad- "Let's hope so, Allyssa. I don't want to get a call from anyone and find out that you got yourself into trouble."

Lissy- "Dad, you won't get a call."

Dad- "I better not Allyssa," I said, pulling into the driveway at our house and parking.

6:00pm

Dad- "We will leave here in fifteen minutes."

Lissy- "Okay"

-15 minutes later-

6:15 pm

Dad- "Lissy, are you ready"!

Lissy- " I'll be right down"!

-A couple of seconds later-

Lissy- I come down the stairs with my duffle bag packed, blanket, pillow, and my phone in my hands.

Dad- "Here let me take that," I said taking her duffle bag

Lissy- " Thanks, Dad," I said, still holding my pillow and blanket in my arms.

Dad- "Let's go."

-Cara Anderson House-

Cara Anderson

Cara- "Hey Lissy"

Lissy- "Hi Cara," I said as I got out of the truck

Steve- I grabbed Lissy's duffle bag and set it down in the front seat. "Hi Cara" I waved

Cara- "Hi Mr. McGarrett" I waved back

Steve- "Bye Lissy," I said

Lissy- "Bye, Dad," I said, grabbing my duffle bag, blanket, and pillow.

Cara- "Here I'll take your pillow and blanket," I said then grabbing them

Lissy- "Thanks"

Steve- I watched them go into the house then drove away to meet Danny.

How will the sleepover party go?

Comment below...

Btw the California Adventures series is over.....

I couldn't think of a way to end it