Revenge....Part 2

Last Time...

??- "I want you to get that cypher"

??- "How"?

??- "I don't care. Just get it"

Now....

*Palace"

-Later On-

Steve- I walk back into my office but I don't see Lissy in there. "Allyssa"!

(no response)

Steve- "Allyssa"!

(no response)

______________

Steve- I run out into the office area and ask motion my team members to come to the computer table. "Is Lissy in one of your guys' offices"?

Team members- Shakes their heads no

Lou- "How come"?

Steve- "She isn't in my office"

Adam- "She probably went to get a drink of water or to the bathroom"

Steve- "She knows better than to leave the office area without permission"

Danny- "Why don't you pull up the video footage"?

Tani- "Here you go," I said pulling up the video footage from the last hour.

Steve- I watch Lissy get up and go downstairs to the bathroom and see these two men go inside the women's bathroom. The next thing I see is that the two men come out of the bathroom with Lissy. "Bring up footage from the outside"

Tani- I brought up the footage from outside of the palace

Steve- I see the two men go outside with Lissy into a car and drive away. "I want every camera, law enforcement, swat, and everyone looking for Allyssa McGarrett"

RING RING RING

Steve- "Hello" I said answering my phone

??- "Hello commander. It's good to hear your voice"

Steve- "Who is this"?

??- "I'm Daiyu Mei. I'm sure you know my husband, Wo Fat"

Steve- I looked at my team members and they are looked shocked. I place my phone down onto the table "What do you want"? I asked

Daiyu Mei- "It seems like we both have what each other wants"

Steve- I put the phone I mute. "Track it"

Adam- I nodded and started to track it.

Steve- I unmuted the phone then said "You have my daughter"?

Daiyu Mei- "Yes I do and you have something I rightfully belong to me"

Steve- "What do I have the belongs to you"?

Daiyu Mei- "The cypher and safe yourself from talking telling me that you don't know what I'm talking about"

Steve- "How do I know that my daughter is alive"

Daiyu Mei- "Here" I said showing him his daughter

Team Members- When we all saw Lissy and saw that she had some bruises and is some blood on her, we all gasped and was shocked. 

Steve- My anger boiled when I saw Lissy and in her condition. I could tell that she was crying. My heart ached for her. 

Steve- "What do you want"?

Daiyu Mei- "You are to give me the cypher in exchange for your daughter"

Steve- "Why would I do that"?

Daiyu Mei- "Because you don't want to make the same mistake you did with your father. Don't let your stubbornness kill your daughter like it did with your father"

Steve- "Where do you want to deal to go down"?

Daiyu Mei- "I'll text you the information and come alone. Do exactly what I say or your daughter dies"

End of phone call.....

-Steve Office-

Danny- "There must be another way to get Lissy back without giving Daiyu Mei the cypher"

Steve- "I'm not making the same mistake with Hector"

Danny- "Let us go in the distance in case anything goes wrong"

Steve- "Danny don't worry. I got this" I said and then I left to head to the the meeting place.

-Meeting Place-

Steve- I drove up and saw Daiyu Mei and her men waiting for me. I got out and walked towards them. "Where's my daughter"?

Daiyu Mei- "First give me the cypher"

Steve- "No. First I want to see my daughter"

Daiyu Mei- "Very well" I said as I showed him his daughter

Steve- "Allyssa"!

Lissy- "Daddy"?

Daiyu Mei- "Now that you have proof that your daughter is alive.  Hand over the cypher"

Steve- "Here" I said handing over the cypher

Daiyu Mei- "I just sent you the address where you would find your daughter"

Ding

Steve- I pulled out my phone and an address popped up. I ran back to my truck and started to head where my daughter was.

____________

-Drive-

Phone call....

Steve- "Danny"!

Danny- "Do you have Lissy"?

Steve- "No. Daiyu Mei sent me an address where I would find her. I'm sending you an address where Lissy is supposed to be"

Danny- "We are on our way"

End of phone call.....

-Where Lissy McGarrett Is Located At-

Steve- I go into the building and shoot some guys. I eventually find Lissy in a room on the floor laying down. "Lissy"! I said running towards her.

Lissy- (no response)

Steve- I knew that she was unconscious so I picked her up and started to carry her outside

_________

Danny- We arrived on scene and I see Steve carrying Lissy out.

Steve- "Here" I said tossing Danny my keys

Danny- I unlocked the door and opened the back door so Steve could put Lissy in the back seat.

Steve- I climb in and putting Lissy in

Danny- I get into the front seat and start to drive to the hospital

Steve- I felt her pulse and luckily she still has one but she has lost a lot of blood.

Will Lissy be okay???

Comment below