Seriously?! (Part 4)

-McGarrett Home-

Steve- I got inside and placed my keys, wallet, and gun on the table by the front door. I went into the kitchen to get a cup of water. I leaned against the counter as I dranked the water.

Ring Ring Ring

Phone call...

Steve- "Hey Danny" I said answering the phone

Danny- "I talked to Rachel and she didn't know about the girls sneaking out"

Steve- "Not suprised"

Danny- "Are you home"?

Steve- "Yeah we've been home for awhile but I haven't dealt with Lissy yet"

Danny- "What happened"?

Steve- "On the way home I told Lissy to give me her phone and she started to argue back. Saying that I shouldn't be taking her phone away because what she did wasn't a huge deal. So when we got home I sent her to room to change out of her clothes and wait for me in my room"

Danny- "She is a teenager"

Steve- "Yeah and her teenage attitude is what gets her into trouble. Her attitude and disrespectfulness towards me makes me mad and frustrated at her which doesn't help the situation out"

Danny- "The life of having a teen daughter"

Steve- "How did it go with Rachel"?

Danny- "Like I told you, Rachel didn't  know the girls snuck out. When we got to Rachel house...

Flashback......

Grace- "Danno do I have to come up"? I said once we parked in front of my moms house

Danny- "Yes Grace. Now let's go" I said then getting out.

Grace- I hesitated to get out

Danny- "Now Grace"

Grace- I got out and followed him to the front door

Ding  Dong

Rachel- I opened the front door and hugged Grace. "Grace don't you ever sneak out like that again" I said after pulling away from the hug

Grace- "yeah yeah whatever"

Danny- "Grace be respectful"

Grace- "Yes mom"

Rachel- "Go upstairs and wait for us to call you down"

Grace- "kay" I said then heading upstairs

___________

Rachel- "I want to thank you for bringing her home Danny"

Danny- "No problem Rachel"

Rachel- "I'm sorry that I didn't know the girls snuck out"

Danny- "Don't worry about Rachel. So what should we do"?

Rachel- "Honestly I don't know"

Danny- "What's wrong"?

Rachel- "Danny she has been more disrespectful towards me. Not wanting to listen to me"

Danny- "Why didn't you tell me this"?

Rachel- "I thought I could handle it but I was wrong. So I thought having Steve daughter here would help but it only made things worst"

Danny- "I will talk to Grace about her disrespectfulness towards you but I'm sure the sneaking out thing was Steve's daughter"

Rachel- "How do you know"?

Danny- "Steve knows his daughter would suggest sneaking out"

Rachel- "Well Grace did sneak out once to go to that Halloween party"

Danny- "True but Grace wasn't the one to suggest sneaking out"

Rachel- "So what do you think Grace's punishment be"?

End of flashback.....

Steve- "What did you guys come up with"?

Danny- "We haven't fully discussed it because Charlie came down looking for Rachel but I know for sure that she is grounded"

Steve- "I should get going so that I can deal with my daughter"

Danny- "Good luck Steve"

Steve- "Thanks and I'll see you tomorrow"

Danny- "Okay, bye"

Steve- "Bye" I said then hanging up

End of phone call.....

Steve- I finished my glass of water and set the cup in the sink. I headed upstairs to her room hoping that Lissy was in there.

Will Lissy be in her room

Comment below what you guys think...