Doing the time.....(Part 2)

-Awhile later-

Lissy- "Danny I need to go to the bathroom"

Danny- "Okay, let's go"

Lissy- "Can't I go by myself"?

Danny- "Sorry not going to happen"

Lissy- "Uncle Danny..." I whined

Danny- "Allyssa"

Lissy- "Fine" I groaned

-Outside the woman's bathroom-

Danny- "You have exactly 5 minutes to use it"

Lissy- "Ok" I said as I went in

*5 minutes later*

Danny- "Lissy let's go" I yelled through the door to go into the bathroom

Lissy- (no response)

Danny- "Allyssa come on. Lets go"

Lissy- (no response again)

Brrrinnng Brrrinnng

Danny-  All of sudden the fire alarm went off. I open the door to the bathroom but i don't see Lissy there. I quickly look in the stalls but don't see her. How did she leave without me seeing??

Ring Ring

Steve- "Hey Danny, sorry that I'm late. The meeting ran late. Im heading back now"

Danny- "She ran away"

Steve- "Who ran away Danny"?

Danny- "Lissy"

Steve- "What? How"?

Danny- "She needed to go to use the bathroom, so i took her. Somehow the fire alarm went off. I went in there to find her but I didn't see her in there. Then I saw her leaving the palace, somehow she left without me noticing"

Steve- "I'm almost there. Meet me outside"

Danny- "Got it"

End of phone call....

-Outside the Palace-

Steve- I pulled up to the palace and I see Danny waiting for me. He got in and we drove off looking for Lissy.

-Meanwhile-

Lissy- After pulling the fire alarm handle I escaped the building. I started running away from the palace. I needed sometime to get away and to clear my head. I hate being grounded! I hate that I can't do anything by myself without my Dad or someone watching me. I end up in a park near by. I sit down in a bench looking out into the ocean thinking what has happened these past few days. My grounding barley started and I'm getting myself into more trouble. But it's not my fault, okay maybe it is. I just wish that I wasnt on 24/7 watch. But I did put myself into this position.

-Meanwhile-

*Car Ride*

Steve- "I seriously don't know what to do" I said as I started to drive