Taken...pt 6

*48 hours since Lissy's kidnapping*

*Palace*

Steve- It's been 48 hours since Ian kidnapped Lissy and feels like we haven't gotten anywhere in finding her. I haven't really slept or eaten anything. I knew my team was worried about me but I was fine.

We had him arrested but he was released soon afterward since we didn't have any hard evidence against him having Lissy.

We also tried getting a search warrant for Ian Wright's place but we were waiting to get approval to enter the house.

I wasn't allowed to bend the rules on this even though I wanted to. If it was up to me I would've gone into his house already. But I was reminded that if I did go in and he didn't have Lissy.

He would be liable to press charges against me. Which they told me I didn't want so I reluctantly agreed not to barge into his house until I had more evidence. I continued to find any evidence I could use against him. But kept running to dead ends.

Danny- "How are doing"? I asked Steve as I saw him at the command station looking at Ian's history.

Steve- " I'm fine"

Danny- "Steve..."

Steve- "Really I am"

Danny- "Steve did you eat or sleep last night"?

Steve- No response

Danny- " Steve you should be eating"

Steve- "How can I Danny? When my little girl is somewhere and I'm not able to find her"?

Danny- " You do know where she is. Well at least we think we know"

Steve- "What if we get that warrant and she isn't there Danny or what if Ian..." I stopped myself.

Danny- "Hey, don't think like that. Knowing Lissy. She would do anything to stay alive"

Steve- "I know that but I have that thought in the back of my head. It keeps me up at night"

Quinn- "I have something"

Tani- "Please let it be good news"

Adam- "It is. We got it"

Danny- "The search warrant"?

Quinn- "The governor was on his way up here when we ran into him. He handed us the warrant"

Steve- "Alright it's game time. Liu, I want you to get SWAT to meet us at Ian's place. The rest of us let's get our stuff and be ready to leave"

-Ian Wright Place-

Steve- I peeped through the window and walked back and then told my team that we were able to proceed with our plan

Steve- I peeped through the window and walked back and then told my team that we were able to proceed with our plan. We moved forward and then gave the team the cue and we barged into the building. I see Ian's hand reach for the gun in the back of his pants. Before he was able to do anything I shot him in the shoulder. He fell forward he then placed the hand over his shoulder that was shot.