Rinni's Wedding Bells

A week later...
Mumbai. D3 dance studio.

"Kal Rinni ki shaadi hein!!! Dhol baja oy-hoy! Oy-hoy!" Vicky started singing and dancing in bhangra-style.

Rinni Shah was getting married to Varun Bhatia, a doctor and a friend of Sharon's brother Sanjeev. Her family was happy. She was very excited. All of her friends were happy.

Neha, Visakha and Bharat watched as Nil joined in with the impromptu dance with Vicky. Rinni was away with her family for last fitting of the wedding lehenga. Surprisingly no one addressed the absence of Amar from the group.

"Kal Rinni ki shaadi hein!! Oy hoy! Balle-balle!" Nil shouted in excitement.

"Oh for God's sake! Don't forget hum ek dance company chala rahe hein!!" Visakha face palmed being tired of her friends clowning around.

"Bhangra nahi Vicky... Rinni ki Gujarati Gharba style wedding plan kiya hein humne!" Simmi said as she came in to the hall with Sharon.

Sharon seemed cheerful than she was before. The show had gone better than they had hoped especially without any complications.

"And we have planned the best gharba composition guys! And it would make the best wedding video ever!" Sharon said.

"Uski tension mat lo Sharon! We have the best videographer on the way here!" Vicky exclaimed while still doing the goofy poses. Visakha frowned again.

"Haan Sharon. Cole aa raha hein! You remember him right?!" Nil said.
Sharon's smile faded. Cole. Swayam's friend from U.S. But Visakha said he was not in contact with them. "Oh.." she sighed.

"Swayam... Where was he? He had disappeared from all their lives again. And about what she did. Was it all worth it?" Sharon thought to herself.

"Come on Sharon! Come on guys lets start practicing!" Simmi's words brought Sharon back from her thoughts.

"Simmi!... Rey nahi aaya baby!" Nil pointed out.

"Oh.. he will join us later Nil!" Sharon jumped in to say it before anyone else could. She hoped no one noticed her enthusiasm. After what happened last week she was flustered whenever the topic came to Reyaansh. They had slept together. That too naked! And no one knew. Or maybe they did. Atleast nothing happened. And she didn't even tell Simmi even though they shared every news to each other. There weren't any further questions. She was relieved when Visakha didn't respond. Everybody were. They all actively started learning the routine.

After the rehearsal of wedding performance...

"That was awesome guys!" Simmi exclaimed happily.

They were all happy covered in that familiar well-effort sweat. The team was hyped up after the dance session as always. They discussed the wedding plans and all the guys along with Neha and Visakha headed to Rinni's house for an early morning preparation. Sharon and Simmi walked out of the studio grabbing their energy drinks.

"So...." Simmi started.

"Don't! I know what you are going to say! So don't!" Sharon replied.

Simmi nodded and accompanied her silently. She was her best girl friend. And it was pretty straight from the start. She always looked out for Sharon. Even during the times Sharon left the team.

"Okay! I don't like it that Cole is coming alright?! But what can I say? I have nothing against him!!" Sharon blurted out sensing the dense air of silent awkwardness.

But Simmi just nodded pursing her lips. Sharon frowned at her for the silent treatment.

"Speak! Please!" Sharon nudged her. Simmi giggled.