ICU

Mumbai.
"Okay guys! That's it for today! Kal stadium ke 2nd gate pe milenge sharp at 5pm!" Rey said.

D3 team had bagged a huge opportunity performing at the Mumbai international Wankhde stadium for a charity event organised by many Indian companies together. They had set the best routine choreographed by Rey and Kria for the team and had practised for this for several hours for last many days.

"Rey! I think woh kiss ka idea and that too in front this many public... Isn't that a little too much??" Simmi asked.

"Simmi... Tumhe pata hein ki humare rating limit ke neeche hein... And in order for a future, we need to be in the limelight. Aur limelight mein shine karne keliye we have to do something different... Something unexpected! Aur isse humaare videos viral ho jaayenge aur humaare rating double..."

"Par Rey..."

"Simmi we need to do this!"

"Rey, aur bhi raaste apna sakte hein hum! We just need a little more time!"

"Aur tumhaari paas hein any ideas??"

"Guys! Mujhe Taani ki message aayi hein! Swayam is in hospital!" Visakha came rushing in reading the SMS in her phone.

"What??"

"We need to go now guys!" Visakha said.

"But what about tomorrow?" Rinni asked.

"Okay then, phir mein akeli chali jaati hoon..." She replied.

"No, no... Paagal ho kya? Hum sab jaayenge!" Kria said.

Meanwhile, NY.
"Taani tum kuch bolti kyun nahi? Swayam ko hua kya tha?" Nandini Shekhawat was torturing Taani with the questions regarding Swayam's health and the cause that led to his condition in the hospital, as their car drove to the hospital, to her son. Their private jet had landed back to NY as soon they recieved the message of Swayam's news.

"Ma mujhe bhi nahi pata! Aap thodi shaanth hi jaayiye! Bas Cole ka message aa gaya that aur hum yahaan pahunch gaye jaldi se jaldi! Tau ji kyun nahi aaye?" Taani tried to calm the latter down.

"Woh sab kaam khatam karke aa jaayenge! Par tum yeh bolo, yeh Cole kahaan hein? Aur mujhe apne bete ko dekhna hein! Driver! Gaadi aur tez chalaao!" Mrs. Shekhawat instructed he driver.

They reached the hospital within the next ten minutes. The heavy traffic in the city roads were usual with the raining going by which to no help was tripping down the Shekhawat patience. As they exited the vehicle and rushed into the hospital entrance Mrs. Shekhawat's cellphone went off.

"...Nandini humaara beta!"

"Don't worry, mein bas yahaan pahuncha hun!..." She signalled Taani to go infront, to ask the front desk about Swayam's admittance there. "Taani abhi reception se pata kara rahi hein uska room. Haan woh 2nd floor ICU mein hein. Aap fikr mat keejiye. Mein thodi der mein call karthi hoon aapko..."

They reached the floor where Swayam was admitted but the doctors and them to wait outside till he health got stable. That's when Cole walked out of the washroom and neared them swiftly once he saw them. The he said about what had happened and the three walked to the nearby ICU where Sharon was declared stabilized with the toxin from the body having removed and neutralised.

Taani told her mother about calling her brother's friends from Mumbai and that they were on the way there. Nandini called her husband as promised and explained the situations that had turned in. He in return promised to be there within the next six hours of flight.

And then at the end of an hour Swayam's room beeped out an alarm. The sound alerted everyone waiting outside his room and Cole jumped to shout "Nurse" and "Doctor" quickly at the top of his voice to which an even faster response team marched in.

After a minute or so a nurse came out of the room to address the slowly developing number of people around the ward. Sanjeev had appeared for his sister's aid and being a medico the comprehending was quicker than an average heart of an Indian brother. His presence out of her family's entirety proved crucial for both the parties benefit.
"He's stable now.. relatives may go in now but one at a time!" The nurse smiled and left to the counter.

"Ma, aap jaayiye pehle..." Taani said and her mother readily agreed to go in. As she went in Taani turned to Cole and asked, "Reporters and paparazzi??"

"I have taken care of that.. no need to worry.." Cole replied in a serious tone.

"And Corewell?"

"The cops have him.. our lawyers has made sure he doesn't get near a bail form."

"Tau ji will take care of him... And what about the photographer?"

"He was taken to Welcare.. Derek and the guys are there to keep away the media and take care of him.."

Meanwhile inside the ICU room.
Swayam had lots of his body parts in bandages, an IV tube injected to his distal veins and surrounded by huge machines of life support. White bandages of tourniquet covered his head, his left arm and his chest. Maybe the only parts left safe was his legs.

Unable to function the motility of his head he moved his eyes to the static state of his mother who was weeping having to see her only son in this state. He smiled softly and his mother moved beside him and caress his forehead.

"I'm sorry Ma.. Sharon.." He said in a low voice, sound of struggle clear from his tone.

"Bas! Meine kuch poocha?" She silenced him but softly, affection dripping down as tears through her eyes. "Aaram ki zaroorat hein ab tumhe... Suna ki do din ke baad discharge ho jaayega!"

"Sharon.." he whispered. Nandini having understood what he wants to hear took a deep breath.

"Woh theek hein.. hosh nahi aayi hein par theek ho jaayegi!" He closed his eyes as she said that. A drop of tear rolled down his right eye then. His lips pursed up and he relieved a sigh.

"Bhai!" He opened his eyes slowly at Taani voice. He didn't have the sense of time of how long he lay there closing eyes, how many might have come in to see him and left.

"Taani! Sharon..." He asked about her again. It was like the more detail he got about Sharon the calmer his heart beat would get.

"Bhaabhi ab theek hein bhai.. hum mein se koi kahin nahi ja rahe hein! Yahin hein! Ab tum dono ko saath hi lekar jaayenge! Aap kahun toh aap dono ko ek room mein dalwa doon?"

"Nahi.. usspar dhyaan rakho!....... Sharon ko pata nahi...pata nahi chalna chahiye.... ki mein bhi yahaan hoon!" He said in the same low voice.

Taani nodded her head and he once again closed his eyes hearing the door close.