Flash Mob

Cole stood down his apartment leaning on the car waiting for Swayam to bring out his bag. He was to leave for Mumbai. Meanwhile Swayam was inside packing his bag simultaneously while talking on the phone with Rey discussing about a surprise flash mob to promote their upcoming venture IDL.

"..Haan meine tere Dad ko mana liya hein!"

"Tu ne Dad ko call kiya??"

"..haan.... Ab sun! Tum log aaj se practise shuru kar dena theeke! I'm calling up the others! Woh foundation se bhi baat hua hein par tuh bhi jaake ek baar mil lena woh logon se! And remember... Sharon ko yeh baat pata nahi chalna chaahiye!" He said while simultaneously zipping up his bag and finding the keys to the apartment.

"Par woh mana bhi toh kar sakti hein.." Rey pointed out a fact. That was totally possible too.

"Woh mujh par jhod doh! Mein baat kar lunga usse!" Swayam reassured his friend.

"Theek hein fir jaldi aaja yahaan!" Rey replied and then hung up the phone. Swayam climbed into the car and Cole handed him his tickets. "You better hurry before the papparazzi get a whiff!"

Swayam's arrival to India was kept a secret from Sharon and he stayed in Taani's place where she used to say before, for the first two days after the arrival, monitoring D3's performance through online webcam. He called up favours from his dancer friends in the streets with the help of Visakha and Harry the Singh and collected almost forty dancers.

To explain more about the formations to them he called the D3 team the third day to the ground near his stay along with the other street dancers and did a final rehearsal to perfect the choreography. He made phone calls to different news channels and intimated them about this performance to be taken place in he mall.

Cole had already sent the poster design to the ad company in Mumbai who were close to the Shekhawats. They agreed to keep it ready in the mall and to display it during the performance. Harry agreed to arrange all the lighting and music that was to be required and videography the whole performance for the online publicity.

This was the beginning of the Indian Dance League. A small teaser campaign to publicize the programme.

As Sharon witnessed the dance had already begun. Other people shopping in the mall gathered around the performers watching the dance from different floors. Dancers about 50-60 in numbers present in the first floor grooved to the music wearing IDL costumes creating patterened group poses. While the guys moved out the girls walked to the center and performed a list of sexy gyrations in the purple shirt and shorts.

People holding cameras were all around and if that weren't enough the shoppers themselves were taking out their respective phones recording this live performance, some of them live telecasting it to their online channels.

The news cameramen too were broadcasting the show in the first floor. While Sharon was focused on watching this act unknown to her Swayam who stood beside her was handed a wireless microphone by a crew member who then went back to join his members wearing white coloured costumes getting ready to continue the act from below to the second floor.

"Everybody move to the second floor for more!" Swayam announced and obtained their attention.

And when they started noticing the cameramen appearing on the second floor the people from top and bottom migrated to the next floor to see unhurling of the following event while the rest stuck to watching it on the huge screens displayed on the wall. Sharon's eyes followed the dancers climbing the stairs to the second floor where the rest posed like statues waiting for their cue.