The Unveiling: Part II

Meanwhile at Rey's house.

"Rey, uncle ne theek kaha hein... Exams ke baad agar dance mein hi career banaana hein toh aapko abhi se uske baare mein sochna padega!" Kria slipped her hand into his, in a gesture to show her support to him.

"Kria you are right... Par mein karun bhi toh kya?" He asked while rubbing his forehead.

"Rey!.." His Dad then came to the room, rinsing his hands with the towel and then throwing it on the sofa. "Swayam se baath kiya?"

"Haan Dad! Woh bol raha tha ki uncle ab theek hein..." Rey said while still holding Kria's hand while she tried to pull away.

"Hmmm!!" His dad nodded slowly. But once his eyes fell on their connected hands Kria swiftly pulled away her hands and covered the situation with a question.

"Don't you think I should go?" She asked hoping to turn any tensions of awkwardness.

"Kria we've been through this... Tumhe wahaan uncomfortable hone ki zyaada chances hein!"

"Lekin kuch der pehle toh aapko bilkul ulta kehna tha na!" She countered.

"Kria..." Rey tried to snuggle closer but having a third presence in the hall caused her to stand up, giving a glare at her boyfriend and walk to the kitchen.

"I'm feeling sorry for Swayam, Rey! I feel ki mein bhi uske is haalat mein like, responsible hun!"

"Haalat? Kria beta, jahaan tak mein jaantha hun... Shekhawat pariwar iss duniya ke kuch bhi khareed sakthe hein... They can buy us and sell us like many times, whenever they want! So unn logon ki 'haalat' pe apne aap ko down mat feel karaao!" Rey's Dad said.

"Uncle par Swayam yahaan se isliye gaya because humne uski madad nahi ki... Aur meine use support nahi kiya, being his best friend! Aur shaayad woh nahi jaate agar hum log usko Sharon se mila dete..." Kria explained

"Sharon? As in Rai Prakash ki beti?" He tried to reconfirm.

"Dad! Aap koi aur Sharon ko jaante hein kya?" Rey raised his eyebrows and his Dad responded with a smile.

"No Rey... But Swayam aur Sharon? Oh! ...Now it all makes sense!" His smile grew wider.

"Kya hua Dad?" Rey asked him confusedly.

"Kria! You don't have to worry beta! Swayam ki kismat mein Sharon hi likha hein..." Rey's Dad laughed and left the room dialing a number on his phone.

3 years ago... Mumbai.
Bharat's Garage

The two friends spent most of the time in the garage owned by Bharat's uncle where he used to work part time for fees as well as pocket money. Swayam used to support him, encourage his friend not to lose hope and even suggested people he knew to sent their cars to this garage for auto repair.

Passing time revising lessons of the day, playing games, dancing together and more importantly Swayam discussing his feelings towards Sharon. Even Visakha and Amar wouldn't have had to listen to Swayam's dreamy conversations while Bharat out of no choice had to. The former's dreams about his ideal girl and love, his delusional view (according to his friends) that Sharon was the perfect girl made for him and how he felt while observing the changes of her emotions were only some topics of his. Bharat had to be appreciated highly well for his patience to having given ears to him as well as repair her car for free that Swayam brought there at any opportunity he received.