Loss

6 months before...
In front of Shekhawat Mansion, Mumbai.

"Sharon... let's not be impulsive." Rey said.

"The tour begins in one week Rey! We have one week. Let's just say maybe it wasn't meant to be..." Sharon said and exhaled heavily.

"Swayam loves you..."

"Yes.. but it is never enough is it?.. so it's all over Rey.. Aur uske naam dohraane se meri decision nahi badalne waali." Sharon said.

"Sharon!! Whatever you say, this can't happen! I mean... you and me! ...YOU AND ME?? GOD!!!! I mean tum yeh soch bhi kaise sakti ho?!! Mujhse yeh socha bhi nahi ja sakta! Bhool gayi kya? Dude! I am with Kria! I love Kria!" Rey shouted with his hands on his head.

"Rey, agar tumhe na kehna hein toh meri shaadi kisi aur ke saath ho jaayegi.. and do you want me to get married to a stranger?" Sharon asked coldly.

"Sharon Rai Prakash!! What the hell are you talking about?? Are you even hearing yourself? Let me tell you.. you are not thinking clearly! Just because tum Swayam se gussa ho doesn't mean you go HELL CRAZY and start talking about getting married to ME! Do you understand? YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT GETTING MARRIED.. TO ME??" He emphasized in loud voice. Basically shouting the words for her to absorb.

"Did you just call me crazy??"

"Seriously Sharon? You are talking of getting married. GETTING MARRIED!! TO ME!!!?? What is wrong with you??"

"Rey! It's not like for forever! Aur aisa toh nahi ki meri wajah se tumhari break up ho gayi. It already happened. And now I am going to say yes. You can say whatever you want."

"Huh?! I mean why a marriage at all? Agar business mein help chahiye toh friendship ke khatir kar sakte hein na?"

"It is the written bond everyone believes Rey.. I think some board members of RPH wants to do business with your dad and what is more better than throwing me in the roulette?" She sadly huffed.

"Sharon.."

"Rey please let's go! Mujhe yahaan nahi rehna!! Please just go!" She said before he could say anything else.

Today...
Sharon opened her eyes. The turbulence due to the rainy clouds was causing the airplane to shake and the movements woke her up.

"It's raining.." Rey said to her pointing to the window. She smiled sadly.

"Thank Universe Ji there is no storm!" Rey said chuckling. But then he realised what he had said. Kria had rubbed her effect off on him.

"Weird hein na?! 6 mahine ke doori mein bhi yaadein kitni taaza hein jaise kal hi hua ho!" She smiled sadly looking down.

"Mere sawaalon ke jawaab nahi aur reality mein tumhaari ego ki sawaal nahi!" Rey frowned.

"Really Rey?"

"Bura feel karaane ki koshish band karo. Jo bhi hua usme meri galti sirf yahi rahi hein ki mein thodi aur koshish nahi ki apni pyaar ke liye. Thoda aur lad saktha tha mein apne pyar ko bachaane keliye." He closed his eyes and said slowly.

"Toh phir kiya kyun nahi?" Sharon asked coldly.

"Wow! Tum ladkiyaan bhi na! Arguement banaane mein ek number ho!" Rey sighed. The flight announcement started then.

Good afternoon passengers. This is your captain speaking. We are currently cruising at an altitude of 33,000 feet at an airspeed of 400 miles per hour. The time is 1 pm. The weather looks good and with the tailwind on our side we are expecting to land in New Delhi, Indira Gandhi International airport approximately fifteen minutes ahead of schedule. I'll talk to you again before we reach our destination. Until then, sit back, relax and enjoy the rest of the flight.