Shekhawat Pariwaar

Shekhawat Pariwaar. Rajasthan's finest family of royal blood but were refused the royal seat. Being the aggressive and smart of the lot, Swayam's great grandfather had chosen to emigrate with his family to New York where he started the trading of Indian goods to foreign market. He then slowly increased his radius in the hotels and resort empire to successfully rise in the business. Then it fell on to his descendants to further expand the business and name in the world. And now Shekhawat's name occupying the list of the top 50 companies in the world was with the hardwork of Rishi Shekhawat.

Seven years ago.
"Nandini!.." Rishi came out of the bedroom putting his brownish formal tuxedo calling out to his wife.

"Aayi!" Nandini came out of her dresser wearing a purple silk saree with golden embroidery. She looked absolutely stunning in the saree and matching makeup, shades of nail polish and platinum earrings. They were getting ready for an award function where Nandini Shekhawat was to get felicitated for her philanthropic work in India.

"Tumhaari laadle saaheb hein kahaan?" After a pause to look at his gorgeous wife, he cleared his throat to enquire about what he considered his life's worry. His son.

"Woh jitna mera hein usse kahin zyaada aapka hein ji! Aur kahaan dhoondhna? Woh car mein hoga!"

"Kam se kam aaj toh kisi se mulaqat karwa sakun isko! Hamesha kisi se milne se pehle hi kahin bhaag jaata hein! Padhai toh ho raha hein par khel koodne ki samay mein naachta phir raha hein! Log kya kahenge uska koi chinta nahi tumhaari laadle saaheb ko! Dekho Shekhawat ka eklauta waaris ek maamuli nachaniya banna chaahta hein!!" He mocked. Nandini giggled to that.

"Aap bhi na.. uska khushi abhi naachne mein hein toh karne do na! Bacha hein woh! Aur khoon toh aapka hi daud raha uski bhi nas mein toh bada aadmi banega yah nahi iski koi chinta nahin!" She flipped the pages of her speech of acceptance of her award.

"Arre log hasenge hum par!! Tum nahi samjhogi!" He said while once again adjusting his hair.

"Achcha ji, aaj tak aisi kaunsi hasti ne aapke munh pe hasa hein??" She crossed her hands with a playful smile.

"Tumhe na politician honi chaahiye thi! Kitni pyaarse mere bhaavanaon ko galat saabit kar diya!" He teased while putting on his tie.

"Aur yeh Taani kahaan hein?" He asked.

"Swayam ke saath hogi!" She said it while spraying cologne on his coat.

In the car.
"...Toh aapne kaha ki mere haath mein theen gems hein! Aur aap Swayam bhaiyya kehte ho ki ek bhi nahi! Theek na?" Vishesh asked playfully. He was showing his magic tricks with the packet of gems Swayam had brought in to Taani in the backseat with Vishesh while Swayam sat disinterested, irritated to have lost his snack to his sister and her idiot new friend. Vishesh was overall a nice kid, a distant cousin of the Shekhawat's. The talk of the house was him being Taani's sweetheart.

"Cover de, baaki kuch paanch bache honge!" Swayam said not even looking at them. Taani rolled her eyes and threw him the rest of the gems packet.

"Ab khush?"

"Bohot!" Swayam teased back and got out of the car.

"Bhai ruko!" Taani too got off the car and walked towards her brother as Vishesh looked on at the siblings from inside the car.

Swayam wore a cute little tux informally with a green Tee inside while Taani looked even cuter with the golden lehenga fitting to her small figure.

"Thirteen years old aur tuh itni pyaar ki bewakoof hein!" He stuffed a few gems in his mouth and spoke in disgust eyeing the kid in the backseat who looked dumbfounded.

"Aapko kaise pata? Aapko nahi pata! Pyaar kya hota hein!"

"Do saal bada hoon tujhse!"

"Achcha toh boliye!"

"Kya baat ho raha hein zara hum bhi sune!" Rishi said while coming out of the mansion door towards the car.

Before the kids could answer, Nandini followed him to say, "Bachon ko alag aane do! Hum safed mein jayenge?"

"Rolls mein jaayenge... Sab fit ho jayega!" He said and the driver without a seconds delay brought out the black Rolls-Royce. Nandini didn't waste time arguing and entered the vehicle after the kids got in.

Once they we almost halfway to the venue, Shekhawat's phone started ringing. "Hello?.. Haan humaare saath hein!... Kya?? Achcha humein aane mein thodi der lagegi! Tab tak sambhaaliye!"

"Kya hua?"

"Agnihotri... Case file kiya hein! Custody maangke.." he whispered to her taking care it was not audible to the kids. While Swayam sat in the last seat most behind Vishesh and Taani were busy playing some sort of game they invented.

"Bhaiya aap khelenge?"

"Nahi!"

"Bhai aao na! Mazaa ayega!"

"Nahi!" He frowned and looked outside the window. Shekhawat noticed his son's state and sensed that he understood what had gone down.

As they reached the venue, the coordinators of the event welcomed them whole heartedly, half of them with fear insidious of the family on whose bad side no one dared to fall on. Within minutes of entering the podium Swayam disappeared as usual in the crowd.

"..Toh yeh hein aapka beta Swayam!" Sharma Ji patted the back the kid with Taani asking Mr. Shekhawat to which the Mrs. volunteered to reply.

"Nahi yeh Vishesh hein... humaare rishtedaar hein!

"Oh ho to Swayam baba kidhar hein?"

"Bache hein yahin kahin hoga... Sharma ji aapne toh kahaan tha ki ek naya Indian multinational company U.S. mein branch kholna chaahta hein aisa..."

"Haan bhaabhi ji! Aapne theek suna... Rai Prakash naam hein unlogon ka... Sanjay Rai Prakash aur Avantika Rai Prakash... bhaisaab home appliances ka business shuru karthe karthe abhi saare ghar ki roshni ban gaya hein... bhaabhi ji toh interior designer hein. Abhi aate hi honge..."

"Kahaan se hein ye log?" She asked.

"Gujarat se... bura na maaniyega bhaabhi ji... yeh Sanam ji ke bhi jaani pehchaan waale hein!" Hearing this Mr. Shekhawat flexed his muscles. The names of the other half of his family line boiled his blood. Even Nandini frowned at Sharma ji for taking her brother in law's name, whom she never saw, heard or spoke of ever before.

Sanam Shekhawat the heir who inherited the crown passed down in their royal family of Rajasthan was the cousin brother of Rishi. Even though neither of them ever met in person an arrangement was made annually to call up each other once and hold the phone in silence to hear each other breathe. It didn't make any sense but the ego on both the sides were too high at stakes that neither bothered to lower it for the relation. But the royal blood in Rishi also made him the ruler of the business empire and was enough for him to forget he past.

"...aur aapse milne ke liye hi yeh function mein aa rahe hein Rai Prakash..."