The Unexpected

Near the doctor's cabin, the CC Hospital, NY.
Sharon and Swayam came out of the doctor's cabin where the latter had serious conversation during the fifteen minutes inside regarding the health of his old man. Surprisingly to him, Sharon too had involved herself in getting to know how serious his dad's condition was and all the possible treatment that they could adopt for his betterment.

As Sharon walked in front of him, feeling reluctance in having to look at his face because of having shown an intense care for him and his family back inside. On the contrary he felt a heaviness from his chest having lifted off. He was starting to feel the same emotions he had felt years before. Hope. Probably unknown to her, she was capable of bringing that change in him.

"Sharon..." He whispered her name hardly audible to anyone but she stopped and turned as if she was also waiting for his cue.

"...thanks. Thanks Sharon..." He said pursing his lips in anticipation of her response.

"Kyun?" She asked even though she had an idea what he would say. They started walking to the exit, outside where there was a nearly made grass lawn with benches to sit on.

"Thanks Sharon for coming here..." He completed his sentence.

"Oh... Woh kya hein ki Mom ne boli ki koi hospital mein admit hein toh..." She sat on the bench.

"Oh! ...aur boli nahi hogi kaun..." He breathed out while joining her leaving a little space in between them.

As she observed his frown, she felt guilty for giving the picture as of she wouldn't have come if she had known it was him. "Aisa nahi hein.... Even if I'd known... I would have come..."

There was a pause, a comfortable company but an uncomfortable silence. "Sharon... I wanted to apologise for what I did..."

"Swayam..." She took his name, as she searched for a perfect sentence to stop him from feeling guilty.

"I've hurt you..." he said but out of sudden her hand cupped his mouth, stopping him from saying further. His eyes that looked down connected instantly to hers due to this move. He felt her cold fingers caressing his lips, that had its own mind opening partially. Her eyes slowly went down to his lips, and an involuntary mimicking caused her lips to do the same. And just like hers, his eyes to went to her lips, and as if time stopped ticking and the particles around now disobeyed the laws of nature. They felt the heat that formed between, that remained gap less. He felt her touch on his thigh while she mesmerized in the feeling of his passionate eyes on her.

Beep. Beep.

Swayam's phone went off receiving a message. And that was enough to revert the moment and for them to quickly move away from the closeness of each other as a reflex. He stood up, grabbing his phone and then turned to Sharon to say what it was about. "Papa is awake. Chale?" He held out his hand for her, making way for the blossoming of the same feeling of hope in her. And hope was all that they needed right then.

Meanwhile in Mumbai.
Rey's house.

Rey was busy making plans for the future of his team D3 in his laptop at his desk in the bedroom.
"Oh! Meine baaki kisi ko bataaya bhi nahi Swayam ke baare mein..." Rey said to Kria, while turning from his chair.

"Mujhe lagta hein Visakha, Bharat aur Amar ko pata hi hoga..."

"Haan... Woh teeno toh uske saath hi humesha hua kartha tha... Hmmm.... As I think about that, Kria, you remember that street dance?"

"Haan! SW waala right?"

"Right! Wahaan humesha Visakha, Bharat Aur Amar dikhthe the, par Swayam nahi..."