Dreamy Proposal

Mumbai.
Amar came in running to the rehearsal hall of St.Louis where the team sat watching Rey teaching the juniors a few steps for their performance. Kria kept staring at him while the other couples held each other's hand. Simmi sat with her back supported on Nil's chest. Neha sat beside Vicky with their hands interlinked and her head resting on his shoulder. Visakha and Bharat were arguing about the dance moves that Rey had showed them before.

"Ley! ...Ley!" He called Rey, while struggling to catch a breath from running. Holding out a folded paper. Rey paused from teaching and excused himself asking the juniors to practice the moves once till he was back.

"Kya hua Amar?" He asked and received the paper from his hand. Bharat stood up and went near Amar to help him calm down from gasping for air.

As he unfolded the paper and started reading, his face glittered up. "Guys! Online mein humaare results aaye hein! And humaare batch ke sab log pass huye hein!"

Neha, Vicky, Simmi, Nil, Visakha and Kria who all were sitting relaxed jumped up in excitement and formed a group hug. Cheering for all they hopped up in joy and even the juniors applauded for them. That was when the Vice Principal of the college entered the rehearsal hall.

"So guys! I'm guessing tum logon ko results ke baare mein pata chal gaya hein?"

"Yes Sir!" The team replied in one voice.

"Great! So ab tum log St. Louians se Ex. Louians bann gaye ho! Congratulations!" He congratulated them with a smile. "..and this is a very good result! Poora strength of students pass huye hein! That brings us a good name! Toh I was thinking, iss mauke pe party hona zaroori hein! Right guys??"

"Wah yaar! Aaj kal poora party ka mauja mauja hi ho raha hein na?" Vicky asked Nil.

"Party karna tere dictionary mein bura kab se ban gaya?" Nil asked back.

"So what say guys?! Aaj party yahaan college mein!"

"Yaa Sir!! Thank you Sir!!" The team thanked him.

As soon as VP exited, Rinni walked in the hall. She looked less enthusiastic even though her teammates were all in excitement.

"Linni! Tya hua? Munh bhula te tyun thadi ho?" Amar asked her as soon as he noticed her.

The team then noticed Rinni being uncharacteristically sad and silent. "What's up Rinni? Why are you looking so sad?" The team circled around her.

"Guys meri Daddy se baat ki abhi! Woh keh rahe the ki meri shaadi tay ho gayi hein aur meri results announce hote hi karwa denge!" She revealed slowly and Amar went back the circle.

"Wow! That's great news Rinni!" Simmi exclaimed. She patted and hugged Rinni.

"Haan congrats yaar!" Nil followed Simmi's comment.

"Aur results toh ab announce bhi ho gayi hein!" Vicky hooted.

"Meaning Rinni become Mrs. Rinni!!" Neha giggled.

"Par tum khush kyun nahi ho?" Kria asked concerned that these reactions were also not cheering her up.

"Haan is everything okay Rinni?" Rey asked her.

"I didn't think itni jaldi.. marriage and all!" Rinni replied.

"Jhod na dude! Teri life settle ho gayi hein soch!!" Visakha exclaimed.

"Visakha aisi thodi kehte hein! Uski bhi aspirations aur ambitions hogi!" Kria said.

"Oh Rinni tumhe pata hein ki ladka kaun hein?" Simmi asked.

"Daddy ne kaha ki woh London mein naukri kartha hein! So I was thinking wahaan ek achchi designing course hein! Toh.."

"That sounds awesome Rinni! Aur tum ab Miss India se Mrs. London ban jaaogi!" Simmi teased her earning her blushed smile.