The Rehearsal

New Delhi.
JLN Auditorium.
Sharon and Rey passed through the main gates in their black Audi Q8.
The whole D3 gang stood at the entrance washing at the couple as Rey looked towards his side at Sharon. She smiled at her goofy friends far away making welcome back style dance poses for them. He smiled by seeing her happy. Their friends had that effect on them. D3 reunited.

As they got out of the car everybody was eager embrace both of them. Everybody except Visakha. She patted on Rey's back and gave a nod to Sharon. And no one dared to push her further to be friendly with them.

"Simmi!" Sharon hugged her best girl friend tightly. Rinni joined them in the hug.

"Sharon how was your flight?" Simmi asked.

"Luckily it was smooth! Zyaada jet lag nahi hein.. or maybe I am meant to dance at the show tomorrow with you guys!"

"Meant to.. huh!" Simmi commented in a low voice only Sharon could hear.

"Come on guys! Let's not waste more time! Let's go in!" Visakha voiced aloud. She was the serious company woman out of the lot.

"Guys, guys, guys!! Practice se pehle pet-puja!!" Vicky demanded.

"Haan guys! Bahut bhook lag raha hein!" Nil joined in with Vicky's demand earning a slap on the shoulder by Simmi.

"Okay my treat guys!" Rey said as the boys hurrayed rushing behind him towards the cafeteria nearby.

The group settled with three table joined together and ordered snacks and drinks. They all happily shared the burgers and fries with each other. Three of the girls stuck together in their separate conversations while Neha and Vicky fed each other the fries while Nil spent all his time between watching them and Simmi. Rey, Amar and Bharat sat beside each other awkwardly. Suddenly Visakha's phone started to buzz and she took it out of her pocket. Her bored face turned into a more concerned look as she got up fast. Sharon noticed Visakha walking outside taking a juice cup in one hand and phone on the other. The team shifted their current stance slowly to discussing about their plan of the show format. The show was supposed to start with a welcome dance with fire work followed by Tutting performance by Amar and his students followed by a solo performance robot by Vicky and his hired crew followed by a fog theme performance by the team. And then a couple dance followed by a final group performance based on Game of Thrones theme with fireplay and fog.

"So guys.. show ke format toh bata diye.. but tell me yeh offer kaise aaya?" Rey asked.

"Actually yeh sab Visakha ki plan hein. Usne hi teen alag studios ko humaare saath join karne keliye convince kiya aur thode sponsors se bhi baat kiya and made this all possible!"

"Who are the sponsors?" Sharon asked.

"Don't know!" Rinni said.

Sharon looked confusedly at Rey and then at Simmi.

"What about street crew? You guys could have asked Harry..." Rey suggested the familiar guy who hosts the streets.

"Bhai tuh uska naam mat le!" Bharat warned him in a serious tone. And since he we known to become serious rarely Rey understood not to press on the matter.

"Rey, we do have a lot of dancers already!" Rinni said excitedly.

"Haan bro! I can't believe our total dancers will be about sixty!" Nil exclaimed.

"Mela set ledy hein! Kal stage mein aad lada denge!" Amar vowed.

"Apun ka street gang ek dum faad daal dega kal!" Bharat said. He wasn't pissed anymore.

"Fog performance Anne ne choreograph kiya hein! Its contemporary and bollywood mixed... hein na Neha?" Simmi said and called Neha.

"Haan Neha mix both!" Said Neha earning a proud smile from Vicky.