The Unveiling

The D3 team of St.Louis short of the original four, sat around as a group of best friends in Nil's house, preparing for the upcoming session ending examinations that was meant to be the last stepping stone to leap into their careers. Once this were to be over, they could bid this college for the years of relation a farewell. And so as to succeed did Simmi take things into her own hands to make sure every single one of her friends pass. Gathered along with Nil and Simmi were the Bollywood fan sweethearts Vicky and Neha, the cute couple Amar and Rinni and the confused Bharat and Visakha.

"Simmi yaar! Aur nahi hota mujhe baby! Please koi game khelthe hein na!" Nil pleased to his girlfriend, having got tired of her ordering around just as they were starting to breathe freely after the departure of Sharon. Exhaustion had crept into their eyes for continuous reading of books were the easiest way to die in sleep!

"Jab exams mein fail ho jayenge toh khelthe rehna koi game..." Simmi mimicked Nil and slapped playfully on his cheek.

"Arreh! Ho jayenge pass! Amar ne aisi goli banaayi hein jisse daag mein saare question ki answers aa jayega!" Vicky exclaimed.

"Woh silf mele aur Linni ke liye hein Vithi!" Amar defended.

"Arreh paltibaaz saala!" Vicky slapped his forehead to which the rest of them laughed.

"Guys games toh truth or dare the best is! Bahut maza aayega!" Neha suggested.

"Yaar maza tab aati jab humaare saath woh chaarom bhi hote toh..." Visakha said in a sad tone.

"Waise Rey aur Kria kyun nahi aaye?" Rinni asked.

"Woh dono apne world mein khush hein! Saath mein padhaayi aur phir romance!!" Vicky said and earned a playful nudge on the head from Visakha.

"Guys, Rey Kria toh ab bhi humaare contact mein, jab bhi bulaaye toh aa jayenge... Just a call away that is... But sad toh humein Swayam aur Sharon ko leke hona chahiye..." Simmi said while earning everyone's attention.

"Look guys, yeh mein bhi maanthi hun ki Sharon ki galthi thi... But kya Sharon kabhi aisi thi?"

"Haan bantaaye! Apun ko pata hein woh kitni badi chudail thi!" Bharat volunteered quick enough to share his rough experience with the girl in the topic.

"Bharat! Tumhe usse kya problem hein?"

"Tuh jo uski saath thi... Tuh aise hi bolegi... Hum log toh Weaklings the naa! Humein kaha haq tha baath karne ka! Tum sab apun pe hasthe rahe... Aur woh apun ki mazaak udaathi gayi... Nahi! Nahi woh fir bhi mein bhool saktha hun par mera dosth Swayam... Uske saath jo hua, uske liye apun usko kabhi maaf nahi karega!!"

"Bharat yeh sab puraani baatein hein..." Simmi started to calm him down just when Vicky interrupted.

"Kya matlab hein tera?" Vicky directed the question to Bharat to which Simmi fastly covered the reaction.

"Guys! Guys!... Hum yahaan puraani baatein discuss karne nahi balki padhaai karne aaye the and now we were supposed to play the game right?" Simmi asked to which some nodded their heads but it seemed Vicky, Neha and Nil were still curious.

"Theek hein... Toh phir pehla question mein poochta hun... Bharat! Jo tuh pehle bola... Uska explanation de..."

Meanwhile at the hospital, New York.

"Beta Taani kahaan hein?" Mrs. Rai Prakash enquired about his ever smiling bubbly sister while accompanying Swayam to the visitor's cabin with Sharon following them not far behind.

"Uski classes thi toh meine use wahaan bhej diya... Uski exams bhi kareeb aa rahi hein toh..." Swayam shrugged.

"Beta tumhaara exams kab hein..."

"Actually aaj kal bahut kuch ho raha hein..." Swayam stated reply, eyeing on Sharon and then back to her mother, "...ki mein classes attend karne mein thoda peeche ho gaya... But I'll still write my exams next week..." They reached the cabin.

"Achcha Aunty... Mujhe actually doctor se kuch baath karni hein... I'll leave you with Ma... Meri aavashyakta aate hi bas ek call kar dena... Theek hein Aunty, chalta hun." Hi touched her feet and turned away glancing at Sharon a last time and making his way back to the elevator.

"Mom! Mein thodi der mein aapse milthi hun..." She said quickly and followed the way Swayam to, wanting to confront him about the happening.

"Avanthika?" She turned towards the glass door of the cabin through which a lady of late forties whose eyes matched the same brown eyes that of her son, sat now gently staring at her, queuing Mrs. Rai Prakash to go inside.

Sharon picked her peace to catch the elevator that was about to close and called out his name, "Swayam!"

Suddenly a hand from inside was placed between the closing metal opening and the sensors helped reopen the elevator giving passage for Sharon to step in. Even though she didn't connect her eyes to the handsome boy who let her in, but did stand close beside him as the lift descended down.