Night Of Celebration

And so the grand teaser for IDL was carried out successfully. Now it was the turn for Swayam to organise the party he promised his team. But rather than narrowing down, he decided to call the sponsors and partners from India to the party.

The party spot was in a farmhouse near a lake that was offered by the Singhania. He had given keys to five different rooms to the girls and boys of which Rey and Kria got one room, Amar and Bharat for one room and Vicky and Neha were put in the fourth room and Sharon, Rinni and Simmi in one. The last key was given to Swayam and his partner Nil. But since the Shekhawats were still in Jaipur, the Rai Prakash's we dealing with the problem in Newyork and Singhania was out of the country for some business meeting those the main event sponsors were absent from the auspicious occasion.

The media were present qith their cameramen taking snaps of the members who were all asked to be present in traditional outfits by Swayam. Even though everyone looked amazing in the modified Indian attires, the cameras were mainly interested in focusing on the stars Swayam and Sharon.

Rey had chosen to wear a black Sherwani with silver beads and silver thread lining after convincing Kria to wear a dress matching to the colour of his. Bharat and Amar wore white coloured kurta and denim pants to which Swayam didn't object much. But Vicky couldn't resist joking around the two about attending funeral. "Abe arthi hein kya!" And then Amar would answer back, "Haan teli!"

Vicky then went to his benchmate for life Nilesh, urf Nil. "Baat kahun toh jacket mein tuh chamak raha hein even though party ka theme traditional hein bro.. so let me guess.... kiske liye kiya hein tu ne ye get up?? Uh, uh? And the lucky winner goes to sim-sim-sim-Simmi!!!!" He said dramatically. Nil's face turned red and tried to hide it by adjust his coat.

"Tujhe lagta hein ki use yeh achchi lagegi?" He asked.

"Kyun? Aaj raat kuch karne ka plan hein kya bidu? ...Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho..... Aur chaabi kho jaaye!!" Vicky sang the famous Rishi Kapoor song from Bobby.

"I think so Vicky! ...Bhai exams toh khatam ho gaye hein aur shaayad woh ab line degi!!" He said enthusiastically.

"Line degi ka kya matlab hein? Woh already teri girlfriend hein! Yeh tera haq banta hein ek boyfriend hone ki naate!... Par yaar tu na.. woh khayaal jhod de!" He said the last line acting all disappointed.

"Kyun? Kyun?" He asked anxiously.

"Kyun ki tujhse nahi hoga! And baat Simmi ki... Pehle toh tuh Swayam ke saath room share kar raha hein! While Simmi and Rinni took a room! Aur agar tuh wahaan gaya toh woh tujhe maar maar ke phenk degi room se baahar! Yaad hein na last time!!" He laughed at Nil. That was the first time Nil suddenly felt self conscious. He felt humiliated. He felt like a fool.

"Tuh dekh na! Aaj raat ek decision toh zarur hokar rahegi!!!" He then walked away to find Simmi.

Visakha had chose not to come to the party siting no reason to Swayam but he agreed once she played the glare down game on him. Rinni on the other hand wore a pink flowery embroidered Sharara which fell beautifully down her body making lot of small pleats which made her look so playful and cute as well as sexy.

Neha wore a traditional chocolate coloured Ghagra Choli along with the beautiful gold earrings that Vicky gifted her. She blushed as soon as Vicky who wore a similar matching light brown colour Sherwani wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her away from her friends.

Apart from wearing a traditional dress Nil wore a black blazer jacket and showed up near Simmi who was busy talking with her friends including Rinni, Amar and Bharat. As he looked up and down her sleeveless blue and white kurti that fell down her beautiful curves perfectly.