Goodbyes and Explosion

Shekhawat Mansion, Mumbai.
Sharon slowly opened her eyes and found herself in a familiar room and aroma. She was in Swayam's bed with the covers pulled over till her chest. When she tried to move she felt his touch on her shoulder. That was when she saw Swayam and Rey sitting on either side of her bed.

"Don't move Sharon... take rest.." Swayam said caressing her arm. But to his surprise she tried to move away from his touch and turned her face to Rey.

"Rey.." she said even though she sensed Swayam frowning for the first name she took after waking up was not his. He also took his hand off of her as he sensed the sort of discomfort expressed in her shift of movement.

"Hmm?" Rey responded seeing the couple's reaction to each other.

"We need to talk..." she said. "...alone!"

Swayam sighed and got up quickly as possible as she said stressed the word "alone", gaining her attention finally to him.

Giving a glance to both, he walked outside of the room and closed the door behind.

"What was that?" Rey asked

"We needed privacy.."

"Are you listening to yourself? He is your boyfriend!"

"Rey do you seriously think it'd last after the turn of events?"

"Sharon main ek hi din mein doh breakups nahi dekh saktha..."

"Doh? What do you mean ki... oh god! Kria?"

"She left my house this morning... Earlier I was pissed off because of that only.."

"Well so that means its my turn to do so... and Rey you are going to drive me home..." she said coldly.

"Sharon are you crazy? Do you have any idea how worried Swayam was when we saw you passed out there? Do you know how worried sick he has been for you since the past many months!!!" Rey raised his voice. He couldn't believe Sharon was insensitively thinking right then. She wasn't even trying to work it put between her and Swayam.

"Yes.. but see the emotion Rey! 'Worry'... remember you are one who told me 'worry' is a negative emotion that I shouldn't carry with me!"

"Sharon he is worried, hell we all are! Because we care about you!" He stated as a matter of fact.

"Well you should Rey... but not him!" She shocked him this time. Was she serious about the whole marriage thing their families arranged?

"Sharon paagal mat bano.. as far as I talked to him, he doesn't know what has been going on..."

"But I do Rey! I know just enough to do this..." she said sternly.

"What do you mean?"

"I remember.. I remember it all!" She said.

Just then the door opened and Swayam barged in with Sharon's bag throwing it on the bed.

"TUMHE JAANA HEIN NA?! Toh JAAO! SO GET LOST!" He shouted at Sharon.

"Swayam..." Rey tried to move towards his friend to calm him down.

But Swayam stopped him and said, "...Rey I wish you all the best!! Bas isko yahaan jitna jaldi ho sake leke jaao!"

Turning to Sharon again he spat the words in anger, "Here is everything that belongs to you! I have put it all.. JAAO! And have a happy married life!"

After shouting al he wanted to say he stormed out of the room.

Sharon smiled sadly and tried to get up hurt her elbow as she did so. "Ow!" She mouthed out the pain.

"Sharon dheere..." Rey said. They heard some shuffles in the other room and Swayam walked in again within a few minutes. "Here, pain-relievers! Not that you need it!" He threw the pain-reliever spray towards Rey and the latter caught it. This time Swayam walked out slower than before.

"Swayam ruko!" Rey called after him.

"Just go Rey... take her with you!" Swayam said in a defeated voice without even turning back to face them.

"Okay okay I understand! Won't you help Sharon till the car? You know how difficult it would be for me to do it alone.. and my back is also hurt from your previous assault!" Rey asked in a last resort for the lovers to come closer and he prayed within to let this idea work.

Sharon scowled at Rey for asking Swayam. Even as she behaved as if it didn't matter, she feared whether Swayam would reject even to help her. She stared at his back as he stopped in his track.

Swayam was caught in a dilemma. He wanted so badly to hold her in his arms. She was hurt. She was not in a perfect health condition. In that case how could he just ask her to leave?

He did love her more than anything in the world. But even as it was so, he had to consider the complications if she was to stay. She barely knew his father. She barely knew his family. And he knew well that whatever seemed simple was that much twisted beneath. And now he had to find out these twisted parts and further come to proper solutions. Maybe it was because of this reason he wanted her to go and let the process continue just like their plan.

But what to do now? Should he help her down? Shouldn't he?

All this time his body turned towards them involuntarily and was already moving towards the bed. Towards Sharon.

For the first time did Sharon's eyes water seeing his love. Even in anger the level of care he showcased for her, the love he beared in her name she knew nobody could.

He came near the bed and said, "Sharon..."

"What?" Even though heartfelt, her ego couldn't let go of her act. She responded in irritation. Fake one ofcourse..

But little did she know her actions decided his emotions. It affected him so bad. Hence getting pulled back to his anger once again he said, "She can walk down Rey! Chot uski elbow mein hein! Payr mein nahi..!" He said it coldly and walked out again hitting the door hardly on the way.

Meanwhile in Jaipur International Airport.

The Shekhawat Royalities had Rishi and Nandini escorted till the airport accompanying them with six mercedés.

Sanam Singh Shekhawat walked them to their private jet. "Agle mahine hum London jaa rahe hein apne bete se milne. Hum lagta hein ki usee waqt aap bhi wahin honge..."

"Jee haan Bhaisaab! RPH ka auction rakha hein.. toh zaahir hein mein hum log wahaan rahe.. shaayad usee samay bachon ko bhi ek dusre se mila denge kya kahe?" Rishi said to him.

"Kya baat hein Shekhawat Ji! Swayam se bhi uttam vanshaadhikari mere hisaab se koi aur nahi! Woh poori duniya par raaj karega!" He smiled and embraced the former. "Swayam ko jald se jald hi sab bata doh bhaisaab! Taaki baad mein koi galatfahmee na ho jaaye!"

They parted and the couple entered their jet.

While they got comfortable in the seats, their flight attendant approached them, "..Sir aap ke liye ek letter hein!" He said handing over a inland cover. Tearing it open he took out the piece of parchment and read it.

સભા તમારા માટે રાહ જોઇ રહ્યો છે
(Translation: Sabha is waiting for you.)

Sanam Singh Shekhawat sat on the cushion seat facing the jet. He looked to the seat by his either sides where and smiled at the men who sat there.

"Ame tamane gera samaja kari bhau. Tame hi apnama sabse bada kamina che bhau!" One of them said.

"Mein kya bolta hun Nandini ko nikalte hein! Bas usko jalaate hein zinda!" The other one said.

"Nahi! Uda doh dono ko! Humaara zabaan ke tamaatar kar diya dono ke dono!" Sanam said.

They all laughed at Rishi's jet getting enveloped by fire. The yellow and orange covered their entire range of vision. The explosion sounded groundbreaking and caused a few cracks on the glass that separated them from the planes outside.

"Ab humein koi nahi rok sakta tamaatar.." The other two kept laughing victoriously shaking Sanam's hand.

"Haan bhau... Ab Kamaal, Shekhar aur bhau ek saath firse duniya haasil karenge!!!" Kamaal said and raised his hand.