Sangeet

Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Tring...Tring...
"Bo abaaz kai hein?!" Asked Sanam. He was sitting on the lawn chair smoking a Cuban.

"Telephone baj rahi sa sarkar!" replied the servant boy who sat on the floor facing his master.

"Toh.. chaloge ya rengoge tamaatar?" Sanam asked calmly without even looking at the boy.

The servant boy suddenly understood his master's words and ran towards the phone and picked the cordless reciever and rushed back to his master.

"Kun hein?" He asked.

"Mei koni jano Sarkar!"

"Poocho fir tamaatar!"

He pressed the recieve button and asked, "Hello?"

"Hello ni gadhe!!! Ajmer Royal Palace bolo koi!"

"H-ha-haan j-ji-ji m-maafi sarkar!" He apologised to his master and then got back to answering the phone, "Ajmir Rol Palace!"

"Give me Raja ji!" A foreign voice said fromt he other side of the line.

"Sarkar aapke liye hein!" The servant boy extended the reciever to his master.

"Kun hein?" Sanam asked without moving a muscle to look back at the boy.

"W-woh n-ni bataaya!" It was evident the boy was scared of his master.

"Dhai poocha kai tamaatar?" Sanam raised his voice.

"N-ni sarkar!" The boy replied nervously.

Sanam frowned. He stared at the boy. He was silent. He extended his hand for the phone and snatched it out of his servant's hand. "Hello?" He spoke on the phone.

"Helén is dead! Its all over!! I am gone too! Don't try to find me! Do svidaniya Raja ji!" The line disconnected.

"Hello?! Vitali? Hello? Saala tamaatar!" He started connecting another call. "Bilal? Jaldi aa jao yahaan!.."
...................................................................................

Mumbai.
Rinni weds Varun.
Sangeet day.

Rinni's parents had taken a backseat since maximum heavy work of arrangements were carried out by her friends, Team D3. From the decorations to catering to music to the designer clothes to seating arrangements were smoothly carried out by the wedding organisers arranged by Sharon. She had promised her friend the best wedding day as one dreams. The entire house was colorful with different shades of lighting and flowers. Rinni was getting ready for sangeet helped by her cousins, Neha and Visakha. Simmi was met with Rey while running to get the priceless earrings the team had bought as a wedding gift for their friend.

"Simmi tumne Sharon ko dekha?" Rey asked Simmi who was all excited about the wedding.

"Haan! ..Second door on the right!.." she smiled pointing to the stairs. She was glowing in her purple glittering saree.

"Oh okay!" He smiled back and looked behind him once more. Then he climbed up the stairs.

He knocked on her door, "Sharon?"

"Rey!" He heard her responding from inside. "Mein tumhe neeche milti hoon!"

"Sharon I want to talk to you now! Its important!" He said moving closer to the door.

"REY! I'll meet you downstairs! I need some time alone!" She shouted back.

He turned around and sighed. Taking a deep breath he closed his eyes and turned back to face the door. "Mein wait nahi kar sakta I told you it is important and it is not like I haven't come in your room without..." he barged inside all the while babbling about the history between him and his best friend turned fiancee Sharon but got lost in his own words seeing the person of familiar face sitting beside Sharon.