No Mercy Streets

"Did you see my phone Sharon?" Swayam asked once their dinner finished.

"Ugh actually I did!" She handed him the phone. "I think it fell over the s.w. you were jumping on that photographer.."

"Excuse me?"

"Short for 'stairs while'. S.w. should go back to our rooms.."

"Let me guess.. you meant to say 'so we should go to our rooms' right?. What is going on suddenly you are back to using abbreviations!"

"S. W." She asked.

"Is that short for 'so what'?" He chuckled.

"You got it right there! S. W. A. Y. A. M.!" She said and he stopped in his tracks.

That night four years ago...
The dazzlers team comprising of Sharon, Simmi, Rinni, Vicky, Nil and Rey had packed up to go to the streets dance. Sharon's name was also popular among the street dancers that started being on the day she defeated Visakha by showcasing an amazing face off.

The girls were discussing the issue in the cafeteria earlier that day, in the car. Rey was curious to know who Saraansh was hyping as a competitor.

"...what was his name by the way?" Rey asked.

"Kuch bhi ho I don't care!" Sharon replied but nobody stopped Rinni from saying it.

"Swayam!...uska naam Swayam hein!"

"I have heard that name somewhere!" Sharon shifted in her seat as she scanned through her memory searching a connection to why that name felt familiar to her.

"Woh ek weakling hein Sharon!" Simmi stated.

"Like I said before, I don't care..." She replied instinctively.

"Ki woh weakling hein? That means..."

"Shut up Rimmi!" She said.

"We have reached guys!" Rey said slowing down his car.

They walked towards the sound of music and found people cheering for a particular person. As it came to their visibility, the dancer was wearing a mask like the Jabawokeez and was phenomenally moving his body according to the beats. His Parkour skills on the wall and the brick stand nearby wowed the crowd. As he performed his glove flew off during his spin turn in the air. The glove fell near Rey and he picked it up. Seeing this Sharon snatched the glove from his hand.

"I'll give him!" She said when she understood he was surprisingly staying at her.

"You don't know him!" He replied.

"I'll give him!" She repeated and glared at him. And that shit him up.

Morning.
Swayam was woken up by the sight of two people hugging each other tightly.
"Nil! ..Simmi!"

"SWAYAM!! Bro we are engaged!!!" He said pulling away from a now blushing Simmi and holding her hand out for him to see the ring he put on her finger.

"What?!!" His eyes widened and he jumped up in shock.

"Haan! Simmi mujhse gussa thi kyunki kal raat.. room mein ek simple si misunderstanding ho gayi thi! Actually mein toh usse propose karne keliye leke aaya tha!"

"That's great guys! Now you both are just a step away from marriage!!"

"Daraao mat yaar! Already saansein tez chal rahi hein!" Simmi said.

"Well I think you should tell everyone! Oh aur yeh bhi bataana ki aaj raat streets mein jaana hein! You know.. we need raw talent and kind.." He instructed them and got out of the bed as soon they exited the room.