Hospital Aftermath

Corewell's office, NY
Sharon waited in the front office of her managing company, having the receptionist staring at her for the past twenty minutes.

"For the nth time, call James rather than staring at me!" She said irritatedly. But rather finding it intimidating, the guy felt a joy for stirring her up.

"You are a beauty to admire Ma'am that I couldn't resist! Mr. Corewell will be with you shortly!" The receptionist flirted with a smug smile on his face. Sharon was about to hit him back with a response but stopped as she heard the door open.

"Aaandd! He's here!" A voice came from inside a room that opened right then revealing a black coated gentleman. "Come let's take a walk to my office!"

"James you've been making me wait here for the past half an hour! What's going on?" She asked once they settled in his cabin.

"And Sharon dear you made me wait twenty four hours!"

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Next time you go somewhere that can risk your image, please do let me know..." He leaned a little with praying hands, a sarcastic smile playing on his face.

"You mean the hospital?" Sharon asked.

"Yes.  You should be grateful I came there in time to drive away the paparazzi, or you'd have made today's headlines for something TRUST ME!!! you'd never want to..."

"Oh my god!" Her face turned red at the thought of what he had angled to. " They won't dare to do that to me!! I'll sue them all!!" She gritted her teeth.

"How many Sharon! And you won't even know of an ID to file in the first place! The point is, you are now a public figure and you can't take decisions alone or in a haste..."

"James... I've never been in the habit of taking orders... That was one of the deals before I signed the contract remember?"

"Not orders they are! Discussions...! Sharon babe! I'm saying this for your benefit... You don't know I've paid a huge amount to the gossip column to not post anything about your hospital visit!" He said in a serious tone and then fake smiled. "...Now do as I say, or you won't shine in the limelight for long..." He said in a sing song manner.

"Now what?" As if breathing fire out, she turned her face away from him disinterested and disgruntled.

"For now, lay low... And then you do a photoshoot. Next week...We're going to pull the attention of people and reporters away from this happening!" He rubbed his hands together.

"I thought I did one yesterday?"

"Yes, but things are different now. So I'm flying in Ron Daniels for you okay! And he's made time for you next week in his busy schedule!" He jumped in exclamation.

"Ron Daniels?" She raised her eyebrows, having heard the name for the first time.

"Yes. The famous photographer for beautiful models of lingerie! Makes anyone look more sexy!"

Meanwhile.
Swayam's apartment.
The roommate duo were busy studying for their session ending exams due on next day.

"Dude! I don't understand this!" Cole shouted from his room and came out with the accountancy textbook glaring at Swayam.

"Which lesson?" Swayam raised his eyes from the textbook he was reading.

"Not this man! About you and Sharon!" He slapped his forehead, frowning.

"And what's that?" He concentrated back on his book.

"Are you out of your mind? If you know she likes you then why not date her? Why the friendship thing?" And that got his attention back to the conversing topic.

"Because I don't want to rush her... If making things become easy and fast, then easier and faster it falls down."

"So what you're doing is create a foundation..."

"Something like that!"

"Hey, by the way when have you planned to announce about the big program?"

"Yea I'm planning to go the next week after the exams..."

"Cool! I'm so excited for this event!!"

"Me too!"

Mumbai, India.
Night time at Nil's house. After a tiresome session of group study, everyone had retired to their respected homes except for Simmi. Nil had pleaded her to stay with him that night and she had reluctantly accepted it.

"Chal bhai, nikaltha hun! Kal milenge!"

"Haan dude! Kal rehearsals hein na?"

"What? Oh mein toh bhool hi gaya tha yaar ki Rey ka message aaya tha!!"

"Subah saath baje!"

"Arre I thought exams tak..." Simmi started but got interrupted by her boyfriend.

"Aisa nahi sochte Simmi! Hum dancers hein and its celebration!" He put his hand over her shoulders.

"Kisliye? Tumhaara fail hone ki celebrations?" She hit him in the back of his head. He rubbed his head while others laughed and left. And then a thought creeped a smile onto his face, and he whispered in her ears.

"Nil aaj koi badmaashi nahi please!" She pushed him away and started walking to his guest bedroom, when suddenly he stopped her blocking the door.

"Arre baby mein toh naadan hun! Dekho!" He smiled making a puppy face for her. He knelt in front of her to which she giggled and playfully twisted his ear. "Ouch!"

"Kuch bhi haan! Tum ladkon ki sirf ek hi matlab hota hein!" She said and turned around the other way.

"Baby aisa nahi hein!" He got up rubbing his ear, followed his girlfriend to his bedroom.

"Toh phir kaisa hein haan?" She asked without looking at him and hit the bedspread, then giggled further seeing him closing the door behind him.

Dance Se DostiOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara