The Photoshoot

Earlier that day.
Sharon had reached the venue set for the photoshoot, that she got to know was in Hotel Blue Lagoon. James said the suite rooms made the best background for the shoot.

She walked to the front desk of the hotel. The two well dressed ladies stood there smiling and asked politely. "Yes Ma'am how can we help you?!"

"Mr. Daniels room." She inquired.

"Oh Miss Rai Prakash! He is waiting for you in the suite 21A. It's in the 21st floor. Derek will lead you!" She recognised the star, once Sharon removed the large shades from her face and got excited.

"Don't bother, just point me to the elevator!" Sharon demanded coldly and the lady helplessly did what she asked for.

Ring ring.

"Its open! Come in!" She heard a male British accent from the other side of the door and opened it as asked.

The first impression of the photographer being a professional was soon weared off from his outfit and demeanor. His outfit being a short striped trousers and a blazer with no shirt inside, flaunting a well flexed cut 3 pairs of abdominal muscles.

"Go get ready... And for the love of god put some eyeliner! And gloss those lips!! Create distinction!" He said pointing to the bedroom which she assumed where the make up and dress was. She nodded and moved.

The bedroom looked already used and the satin dresses meant for her to wear lay on the bed freely. She took them in her hands feeling the material and turned the cloth to find it incredibly low cut and backless. But anyways, it was just for the photoshoot and she had already seen how the celebrities stripped down to merely nothing for the same.

While almost inside the dress, she sensed the flash from behind, on her bare back. "HOW DARE YOU!! I wasn't done!!" She turned around to see shout at the photographer but he was gone.

She walked outside and found James sitting along with Mr.Daniels with a cigar in his mouth. The latter was showing probably the picture he took just then and chuckling. They turned around just as she approached to which Daniels worked his camera again, flashing at the unexpected Sharon. "What the hell!"

"Its his style Sharon! He doesn't want the models to know they are getting taped." James smiled nervously while Sharon grinded her teeth in annoyance.

"Its called masterpiece!" Daniels said while smoking the cigar and assessing the photo he just took. "Come sit down! Have a drink with us!"

"I. Don't. Drink!" Sharon stood there boiling with anger.

"Its just carbonated soda Sharon! Not a beverage! And its for photo! Come on don't be shy now!!" James convinced her and reluctantly she walked over to the couch which was again captured in frame by Daniels.

"Here's your drink!" James pushed the glass already filled with bubbling crystal liquid, towards Sharon which she took in her hands and crossed her legs. "No! Wrong! Put the legs down!" Ordered Mr. Daniels to which she glared at him which was again instantly captured in his frames. It was like he already knew she wasn't good at being ordered around. And that she looked her best in rage.

"Maybe a smile in there too Mr.Daniels!" Corewell suggested.

"Nobody wants to fuck a smile Jim! It gets creepy man!" He said looking through the lens of his camera. "Have a sip Sharon! You are a grown up girl!

"Are you deaf? I'm not drinking that! I'm not stupid James!"

"What do you mean? That's soda... Plain soda!! GOD!!! Don't you believe me Sharon? Or do you you think your manager who makes money off you would risk spiking your drink??"

"She's scared!"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY???" Sharon raised her voice.

"Forget it! I knew Indians are unprofessional!"

"Mind your words you old filth! How dare you say anything against my nation!"

"Sharon..." James said in a low voice.

"What is there with your superiority and think of yourself as some kind of hotshot photographer! Photographers like you die behind the camera!" Sharon spat at the photographer as he chuckled at her.

"Sharon please!!!" James tried to calm her down again.

"Look at you there shamelessly laughing at your own expense! No one, no one gives a damn whether you are there or not! Another one pops out every second as we speak!"

"Sharon just calm down!! Wait here while I have a word with Mr. Daniels!" He said while signalling to the photographer. "Mr. Daniels may I have a word with you in private??" Both of them left Sharon there.

Her frustration had no bounds. Her anger was consuming her and without much thought given, she picked up the drink kept on the teapoy before her and gulped it down in a few seconds. James returned back to the hall after a few minutes, alone and found her sitting crossed legged on the couch having stretched both arms on the support of the sofa, and eyes closed.

"Feeling better??" He asked.

"Yes actually... I'm feeling good!"

"Great! Oh and you've finished your drink!"

"...I feel like to stretch my body!" She leaned back on the edge of the sofa till her body made a reverse U shape, hair touching the floor.

"Sharon are you feeling okay?"

"I feel greaaATTT!! And cra-azy!! And silly!!" She looked at him, combing through her hair with her fingers. He took the opportunity grabbing the camera on the table which Mr. Daniels had left and instantly took a still of her.

"That's a deadly picture Sharon!!"

"I thought the other one was taking the pictures!!" She said giggling.

"Turn back Sharon!" Ignoring what Sharon said, James ordered her to which she obliged showing the low cut dress.

SNAP!
He captured the still.

"Now a little to the front... Maybe bend a little! Yes that's it! Good girl!" He guided Sharon to do the poses to which surprisingly she followed opposite to her usual temperament.

SNAP! SNAP!
She giggled further as he kept taking photos.

"Sharon, I have an idea! Why don't we take this to the bedroom? The view is better there!!" He suggested and Sharon stood up slowly. He followed her into the next room, to the bed.