1 ; 𝗪𝗘𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗠𝗘 ;

i was in my bedroom using my phone, scrolling through instagram, watching reels, watching strangers have a fight in comment section. i kept my phone away and stared at the ceiling.

i started to have random thoughts in my mind, "what's the point of being alive if we are going to die?", "why can't i hear myself when i think?", "i wonder how i would look like if i was an alien?".

i continued thinking like this, when suddenly, i heard someone shout from outside of my house. i swiftly went to see who shouted, getting up from the bed and walking to my window. i looked through my window and saw a man trying to enter my house.

“should i call the police? what if he was a serial killer? what if he killed me?” my thoughts were interrupted by a loud boom, as i looked through my window again and found that strange man dead, laying unconscious infront of my house.

there was a group of men standing in black clothes, staring at the lifeless body of the man.

i moved the curtain of my window, covering myself, as i continued looking at the strange scene happening infront of my eyes.

to my suprise, more men dressed in black joined as they cleaned up the mess they created, and two of them packed up the lifeless body into a black bag.

the group of men seemed creepy as shivers ran down my spine. i turned off the light switch next to me, so there gaze doesn’t fall on me and i don’t end up like that strange man.

they started walking away, when suddenly one of them stopped to look around.  i had a clear view of his face as he looked around to check. i would be lying if i said he was ugly, and god definitely has favourites.

i quickly got my phone from the nightstand as i opened the camera and secretly took a picture of that man.

in this situation i was about supposed to be scared, but instead i went to my bed and stared at the picture of that beautiful man.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥’𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :
it was a quiet morning in the house, with only the sound of the clock ticking in the background as y/n sat on the sofa. she didn't know exactly what was coming her way. she couldn't help but feel a sense of unease and anxiety as she contemplated the unknown.

her brother, yixing, could sense her tension and sat down next to her, trying to comfort and reassure her. he told her that everything would be alright, but y/n wasn't so sure.

y/n and her brother, yixing, were enjoying watching their favorite shows on netflix. suddenly, they heard the sound of a knock on the door. before they could react, the family's maid jumped up and hurried to the door.

with a quick flick of the handle, the door swung open, and the siblings looked up in surprise. in the doorway stood a man they didn't recognize. he wore a black mask covering his face, and his eyes looked cold and empty.

“hello, is this mister zhang's house?” the masked guy asked in a stern voice, looking at the maid.

“who are you?” the maid wasn't intimated by him, as she backfired.

the strange guy went silent for a second as he looked at the maid and raised his one eyebrow before speaking.

“i'm jaden, his..assistant. mister zhang gave me order to get his daughter to the company.”

the maid looked at him as if he is lying and she doesn’t trust him. “sorry but wasn't mr zhang's assistant name john cena?” she asked, starting to investigate.

jaden looks at the mind and sighs before speaking again, “you’re right about that, but he got fired.”

as jaden finsihed saying that, before maid could say more yixing stepped into the conversation, as he looks at jaden with a confused look.

“who are you? do you want something?” yixing asked jaden as jaden nods, eyeing yixing up and down.

“you father has sent me to get your sister to the company. he wants her. your maid doesn't believe me.” jaden said in a tone which made yixing believe him and let him inside.

as jaden entered the house he smirked under the mask, as his eyes fell on y/n who was looking at him with a confused expression.

he sat down across y/n on other couch as his eyes didn't left her. yixing sat next to jaden, as he ordered the maid to bring him juice but jaden refused.

“i don’t want anything, thank you.” jaden said rapidly cutting him off, as yixing slowly nods.

“why are you here mister...whatever your name is?” yixing asked him as he still didn’t know who jaden is.

“my name is jaden, i’m your father's assistant. moreover, i already told you i’m here to take your sister to the office. mr zhang wants to meet her.” jaden said as sighs.

“but was not dad’s assistant name john cena?” y/n questioned as she gave jaden a weird look.

“he got fired yesterday. today is the first day of my job and i don’t wanna make any mistakes. now, would you mind getting up and coming with me?” jaden said that in a stern and commanding tone.

y/n looked at yixing before getting up, heading upstairs to her room to get ready, leaving jaden and yixing alone in the living area.

“dad usually doesn’t call her to company. let me make a quick call to him.” yixing said while laughing a little as he pulled out his phone from the pocket.

jaden holds yixing's wrist as he looks at him with widen eyes and spoke, “he is currently in an important meeting. he will get disturbed.”

yixing side-eyed jaden as he pulled his hand away from his grip and nods.

“um..okay! i’ll be heading upstairs to my room.” yixing said as he got up from the couch and does the bow thing to jaden and heads upstairs.

after a while, y/n stepped down the stairs, all ready to leave with jaden. he looked her up and downs checking her out first then spoke, “let’s leave, we are already late.”

he got up fro.the couch, as he walks towards her, holding her wrist gently pulling her out of the house with him.

y/n quietly followed him and let him hold her wrist. as they were out of the house, she looked around to find vehicle.

“where's the car?” she questioned as she looks at jaden with a questionable look.

he looks at her as his eyes were piercing cold as he spoke, “it's parked there in the alley.”

she looked at him with a weird look again, as she sighs. “you should have parked it in the driveway of the house.”

he looks at her for a moment as he thinks of a way to answer. he lets out a scoff before answering, “the driver wanted to take a ‘pee-pee’ so he parked the car there.”

he smirked under the mask he saw her giving him a weird look and rolling her eyes. his grip on her wrist tightened as they dragged her with him, walking to the alleyway.

as they reached there, he suddenly stops as y/n looks at him with a confused look.
“wait here, i’ll go find the driver.”

he left her alone in the alley, as he disappeared out of her sight. she felt uneasy in her stomach as she sighed the feeling out. y/n stayed tight-lipped, carefully looking around.

suddenly, her sixth sense started kicking in, as she felt a presence behind her. as she turned out, someone covered her mouth with a piece of cloth.

she pressed her teeth onto the person’s hand, biting him, as she tried running away, but she felt dizzy and got hit on the head with something hard from behind. before she could turn to see who hit her, she passed out.