19 ; 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 ;

Her face was twisted in pain as tears flowed down her cheeks. She felt numb and couldn't seem to shake off the sadness that had taken over her.

“Y/n I am sorry for not telling you about this” Yixing said in an apologetic way. “No , we are sorry for not informing about you, we just didn't yo-” Jaehyuk got interrupted by junghwan.

“Y/n are you listening?” the youngest asked the girl as she wasn’t moving. Hyunsuk whispered to him, “She is in a deep shock.”

Y/n’s sobs echoed through the room as she cried her heart out. Her body shook with each breath as she tried to regain control of her emotions.

Yixing wrapped his arms tightly around the his sister, offering comfort asshe cried. He held on until the sobs subsided, feeling y/n’d body shake with each breath.

“I'm sorry , I'm sorr-” Yixing shuttered as tears also came out of his eyes. “D-dda-dad” y/n started sobbing .

“He did right, atleast now she is aware”, junkyu commented grabbing their attention. Some of them didn’t seem to agree.

“ How? she is crying” mashiho said to the guy beside him as junkyu glared at him. “ I agree with junkyu, he did right. Atleast now she is knows what has happened behind her back”, Yedam mentioned.

Y/n’s cries were filled with anger, sadness, and frustration. She felt like the weight of the world was on her shoulders and she couldn't handle it anymore. The boys in the room shifted uncomfortably, unsure of what to do or say. Some tried to offer words of comfort, but Y/n was beyond consoling.

She felt like she was drowning in her own tears, unable to stop the flood of emotions that had overwhelmed her. Despite her best efforts, she couldn't hold back the tears any longer and cried until she was exhausted.

“You should actually thank me for informing her , atleast now she knows” Yoshi said flipping his hair back, as y/n let out a laugh. “Thank you” she thanked him and he proudly smiled at her.

“Y/n , the day Treasure kidnapped you is the day me and dad got to know about stray kids being mafia, me and dad were scared to death..” Yixing said looking up at the ceiling.

“However, we trusted them since Hyunjin is your boyfriend and they're your friends. We didn't call police to investigate or filled a report that you're Missing. We waited for hours and hours , still we didn't receive any text or call from them. I think it was around 11pm when I received a video from an unknown number , in the video , you were tied up and this guy was holding knife near your neck and Hyunjin was on the other side. After seeing the video for 1 minute , Hyunjin said "okay , we will leave and y/n will stay." That's when I got angry and called the police. The police came with the detectives , thankfully they were able to track the location down and we reached there but there was no sign of you and the these guys treasure , haha...” he said continuing.

All of them heard carefully what the elder boy was saying. “Only we could see is injured Hyunjin laying on Bang chan's lap and other stray kid members around him.”

“Dad passed out after we came back home without you. The detectives suggested us to fill a crime report against stray kids , cause they were involved in the scene and can't be trusted since they are in mafia. Actually the detective was really nice , his name is Yang Hyun-suk, he is founder of YG and boss of treasure.”

“We did as the he suggested and filled report against them. They were put in jail but they got out because of their boss. I still remember Hyunjin's scary eyes looking at me , like he was going to choke me to death” Yixing laughed as he stopped and tried to catch his breath.

“I will continue, don’t worry hyung. Your brother was scared and your dad too. Yixing Hyung thought police wouldn't be able to do anything. Your family was scared to go out but for the company Yixing Hyung used to go out everyday , leaving your father alone at home with the maid and guards. One night stray kids entered your house and shoot your father several times”, Asahi explained.

“I heard Hyunjin saying "You betrayed us. You don't deserve to live , we will find y/n and make sure she suffers the pain we all went through in jail Dad” Yixing added.

“Why did he call him dad? did he start doing drugs?” Haruto spoke up, only to be met with silence from the others. He cleared his throat and tried again, only to be ignored once more.

"I guess I'll just go talk to the wall then," he joked, trying to make light of the situation.

“Yixing Hyung survived and the other day your brother reached for help, he asked our boss for help. Our boss already knew about everything , we told him about kidnapping you. From your brother he got to know about the history of your family. He is a really nice man you kno-” Asahi explained in detail, only to be interrupted by the Jeongwoo.

"Hold up, let me stop you right there," jeongwoo said, holding up a hand. "Now i’ll continue". Asahi rolled his eyes, realizing he had been going on and on. "Yeah, you're probably right," he said, chuckling.

“Our boss told us about meeting Yixing Hyung and we agreed. He already knew that you were here with us , haha. The day before yesterday , you remember when we went out at night and locked you in the house ?” He asked y/n and she nodded.

“That day we went out to meet your brother , we actually enjoyed. I still remember Yixing Hyung was shocked to see us , he was terrified.” Jeongwoo added and let out a chuckle.

“I was sweating , I was like "aren't these the guys who were in that video?" and they all started to laugh.” Yixing said and started to laugh.

“He even scolded me for holding a knife.” Jeongwoo burst into laughter, his body shaking with mirth. He tried to catch their breath, but every time he looked at yixing, he started laughing all over again. Others couldn't help but smile, happy to see their friend so happy.

“He will laugh for next five minutes. I would like to continue. We told your brother everything , like everything. Even the first time we kidnapped you , but not the reason”, said Asahi.

“Y/n told me about it” Yixing mentioned and Jihoon yelled her witha shocked expression, “YOU DID?”.

“Yeah, I did , what's wrong? he should know that he is the reason I am here” she commented.

“It will take you decades to continue. You know what Yoshi, you continue ” Jaehyuk told the elder boy.

“I though I said enough, right Jihoon?” Yoshi said while smirking. “Arh haruto you continue”, jihoon rolled his eyes at the red haired boy.

“As junghwan said we told him everything expect the reason and now he knows so I think he understood everything ” haruto said.

“Ah what reason did you give about when I got kidnapped first?” she asked curiously.

“we kidnapped you by mistake. We wanted to kidnap Zhang Ziyi and mistook her as your dad's daughter” haruto said.

“she is literally twice my age, how can you?” she said in disbelief. “Your brother knows everything now , so for your safety you will stay with us and for your family's safety , ikon will be their with them. That's it” haruto uttered.

“we are sorry for not informing your early.” hyunsuk apologized. “It's okay I guess but don’t hide anything from me now” she said and the boys nodded.

“I have to go back , I have to visit dad too. I'll come back after a month , hopefully with dad” he stood up and y/n did too.

“I want to spend more time with you.” she said gripping his wrist. “I'll visit you next month , so be a nice kid y/n and enjoy your time here with your new family” he said and hugged her.