36 ; 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗗𝗢𝗢𝗥 ;

For the mission, they started to get ready. Yoshinori put his mask on, and told y/n they have to shop her outfit, dye her hair and get her makeup done.

She stood up and side hugged her cousin who looked a little down about her leaving him alone with the people he barely knows.

“can I come with you?” Xukun asked hesitantly, and y/n turned her head to Yoshi, who was using his phone.

“yoshi, can Xukun join us?” she asked and his eyes landed on her, he gave her a nod. A smile crossed his face as he walked outside with them.

They walked into the salon and were immediately taken in by the colorful atmosphere. It was bright and welcoming, with friendly staff members who appeared to be enjoying their work.

After yoshi told the stylist what they want, the stylist agreed and told them to wait. They made their way to the reception area where they waited for her name to be called.

Eventually, it was announced that Y/n’s appointment was ready. She followed her stylist upstairs along with the two boys, where they started working on her hair.

Yoshi and Xukun sat on the sofa the back and looked at the stylist doing his job, while y/n looked nervous.

why do you wanna go blonde?”, the stylist asked as he started to wash y/n’s hair. Y/n didn’t know what to say since she didn’t get what the stylist said.

He waited for her answer and Yoshi spoke, “she can’t speak Japanese, she isn’t from here. Umm.. today is her birthday, so she wanted to go blonde and wanted to get heavy makeup.

The stylist just nodded understanding the red haired boy. Xukun tried to hold his laughter as he heard Yoshi lying. Y/n just awkwardly smiled because she didn’t understand a single word.

It wasn’t as bad as she’d thought it would be, in fact, it turned out quite well. When they were finished, she thanked her stylist and he went to get the make-up products for the makeup.

Y/n hated wearing heavy makeup. She thought it made her face look too puffy and unattractive. But like all good things in life, there’s a time and place for everything.

It took a few hours, but eventually he finished up her makeup and they left the salon feeling amazing.

“you look like a western woman, you look totally different”, Xukun said eyeing y/n who flipped her blonde hair back. Yoshi just giggled as he watched them teasing each other.

They walked down the streets, looking in all of the store windows, trying to decide which dress to buy. She finally saw a dress that she really liked and went in to try it on. After they finished shopping, they headed back home.

The boys reaction was priceless after seeing the new y/n. They made jokes about her appearance in a good way, as yoshi went away to get ready.

Jihoon gave Xukun his fake identity and same goes for y/n and gave lee know his speech. They memorized it and waited for the red haired boy to come.

Yoshi came and they all wore mask expect Minho and Y/n. As decided, y/n went in the car with Yoshi, felix, bangchan, haruto and Lee know, according to the plan.

Others went in different cars, Xukun was left with Han, Jihoon, Jeongwoo and seungmin. Jihoon had explained to Xukun what he has to do.

First to reach their were Xukun, Han, Jihoon, Jeongwoo and seungmin. Xukun wore a beanie and went inside. He saw a worker and gave him the card, that Jihoon gave him.

The worker bowed to Xukun and lead him to the staff room. He handed him the black and white uniform for the workers and told him to serve the guests after changing.