35 ; 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡 ;

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥’𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :
“we’re leaving , take care. Make sure to clean the two guest rooms , we will be back around the midnight. Take care and don’t you dare to do anything silly here. ” hyunsuk said in a serious tone , making everyone in the living room aware that they are leaving and wouldn’t be back before midnight.

“ we aren’t your servants, get someone else.” Jeongwoo stated , it made the elder boy furious.

Xukun patted on y/n’s shoulder and whispered into her left ear “we wouldn’t stay till night, right? I feel don’t feel good.” he said. Y/n just smiled at him and whispered back “yeah, don’t worry.”

“everything was fine but Xukun suddenly felt uncomfortable here.” Y/n thought.

Minho and Yoshi were still asleep not caring about the surroundings. Everyone were watching the scene infront of them silently not daring to butt in.

“what? aren’t you going to leave mister choi hyunsuk.” Haruto raised his voice a little.

The Japanese boy who woke up from the slumber, pushed minho’s head lightly and got up scratching his back. Minho was still asleep , he fell into Changbin’s lap.

“ y/n may I ask you why are you here and your cousin too? ” hyunsuk said in a cold tone , enough to make the girl tensed.

“what’s your problem hyung? she is our member, she can visit us, whe-whenever she wants and she can bring anyone. You just do your thing and leave.” Yoshi said while yawning and gave his leader an annoyed look.

“i’m going to do my thing and you will be just hanging in there cleaning the rooms. Not only you , but all of the members. Bye.” hyunsuk aforementioned and swiftly left the house with others.

Y/n and Xukun felt cramped with hyunsuk’s sudden statement. They both just tried not to make it obvious but it was clear on their face , it hurted them , the way he talked.

Xukun just held his cousin’s hand and gave her an amiable smile and she returned it back. Yoshi came near her and held her chin up, “I told you we fought with him. He has gone insane , don’t take anything personally , 8 of us are here for you.” he worded.

Lee know woke up and saw his everyone making a circle around y/n. He also made his way and saw her crying.

“not only you , we’re here for you too y/n. Things might have gone bad between us but there is still a part of us that loves you.” Chan held her other hand and smiled at her.

Y/n’s eyes got watery, she couldn’t hold back and she shrieked with tears. Yoshi pulled her into a hug, rubbing her back. Junkyu came near Xukun and put his arm over the silver haired boy’s shoulder.

The environment was filled with lots of emotions, mixed feelings, it all felt good. The room was shrieked with laughter, soon Yoshi announced “guys it’s time to get serious”.

“ finally now we are going to have some business talk.” Seungmin giggled.
“ the reason you’re here is because , you all will be helping us , the 8 members with the mission.”
Yoshi said and all of them were caught off-guard expect treasure.

“we can’t let hyunsuk and ive win. If they won know that it will turn into a big loss for us but if we won it will be a big loss for them.” he uttered.
“ what are the benefits we will get?” I.N commented.

“nice question , I have made deal with Minho , I will give you 10 real diamonds worth 10 Million, if we succeed.” he saw spark in the eyes of stray kids and smirked.

“ what are we getting? me and y/n.” Xukun asked the red haired boy.
“anything you want , you can get it.” he answered and Xukun couldn’t help but sing that line from Ariana Grande song 7 rings, “I want it , I got it.”