24 ; 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 ;

Yoshi held y/n's right hand and jihoon held her left hand and were about to walk away, when the blonde guy went infront of them and stopped them from moving.

"I found you, y/n." The blonde guy said with a grin looking at the girl. Both Jihoon and Yoshi started to tense up, y/n's safety is their duty and they need to protect her from this Blonde beast.

"move, we don't wanna create any fuss here." Yoshi said to the korean guy.
"I'm not going to move, until y/n comes back to me." the blonde guy said.

The two boys looked at the female standing between them with a straight face, not able to speak, just staring at the blonde guy.

"she isn't going anywhere, now MOVE." Jihoon raised his voice at the blonde guy.

Y/n looked at the blonde guy with eyes full of fear. She held the boys hand tightly. The Japanese boy and korean boy nodded while looking at each other.

Jihoon stood infront of the blonde guy with y/n behind him. Yoshi held y/n's hand tightly and stood beside Jihoon.

"hyunjin, things are over between you both, move." Yoshi said furiously.

Hyunjin was about to step forward but Yoshi was quick and pushed him back. Hyunjin stumbled a little and looked at Yoshi with no emotions on his face.

"didn't you say you don't want to make any fuss? why are you trying to start to a war yoshinori?" The blonde guy started to take steps forward, making his way to the three of them.

"y/n and yoshi , go now." Jihoon yelled and left y/n's hand. With a blink of an eye, yoshi pulled the small figure and began to run.

Hyunjin saw them running away, he started to chase them but Jihoon pulled him back from his collar and threw him on the floor.

Jihoon looked at the direction of Yoshi and y/n, and the figures were out of their sight.

Hyunjin groaned in pain and stood up.
"didn't your mom teach you it's bad to steal other's things park jihoon? now watch me take her back." The blonde guy said to the black haired guy.

"stealing indeed is a bad thing but now she isn't yours anymore, she belongs to treasure. You're a stranger to her." the black haired boy yelled at him.

Hyunjin tried to hold the urge to throw his fist at the black haired guy.

"she doesn't belong to you nor treasure." Hyunjin shouted at him and landed a lunch on jihoon's face.

They started to fight, both of them grabbed a lot of attention by the people and soon their was a huge crowd gathered around them. The boys were on top of each other time by time and throwing punches.

Meanwhile the couple were running non stop, they were trying to get far away from the crowded places and soon the foot steps stopped infront of a big gate. This place was far away from the main hall, no one was their just the two of them.

Both of them were trying to catch their breath. The red haired boy looked his y/n and asked, "y/n , are u okay?" and she nodded while panting.

The two looked at the big door and Yoshi asked again, "shall enter in here?" and she answered, "yes."

The boy, pushed the door with all of his strength and it opened. The red haired boy wiggled his hands and went inside with the girl.

The door got closed on it's own and it was all dark inside.

Y/n stepped forward to the boy and held his arm tightly because of the fear. The boy's heart start to beat faster than a train , he was taken back from her sudden action but shrugged it off.

Yoshi opened the flashlight of his phone and started to take few steps forward and the view infront of him made his eye balls pop out. The girl gulped and looked at the familiar thing infront of her.

Both fo them exactly knew what it was, they saw it on the photo and now in real life.

"the golden ruby" Yoshi gasped.
"let's take it before anyone else comes." she ordered and he nodded.

Yoshi handed y/n his phone , she showed him the light and the boy carefully took out glass which protected the golden Ruby and placed it near on the stool on the side.

Y/n was watching his each step carefully and finally he took the golden Ruby in his hands.

"y/n we got it , let's inform others." he said whispering and both of them heard some voices and looked at each other.

Yoshi put the golden Ruby inside the pocket of the shirt and held y/n's hand. She showed him light and he found a place to hide, behind the large boxes.

Yoshi pulled y/n close to himself and soon the small gap between them was closed.

They both were squeezed because of the small amount of space but managed to stay still.

Y/n handed yoshi his phone and he turned off the light and signalled her to stay silent and not move.

The voices started to get more clear and soon the door was opened. They heard them talking about the golden Ruby , the voices were familiar to them but they couldn't find out who they were.

They both were hearing the people talking, "looks like someone already took it." said the voice.

"inform others about it and let's get going , we are always late for everything." said another one.

The guy sent the message to his teammates and Yoshi's phone started to buzz and the sound was clear enough for all the people their to hear it.

Y/n looked at Yoshi and he pulled his gun from side pocket from the inside of his suit.

"there is someone here. The voice is coming from the right side." the guy said.

The boy and the girl heard the footsteps getting closer and soon the box infront of them was removed, however Yoshi reacted fast and held the gun on the head of the familiar guy infront of his eyes.

Y/n was behind yoshi with her eyes closed tightly , not wanting to see the scenario.

"doyoung ?" Yoshi asked and moved his gun down. Hearing the familiar name was enough for her to open her eyes and meet her teammates.

"what are you doing here ? weren't you both supposed to be on 2nd floor with Jihoon hyung? oh where is he by the way?" The other guy, junkyu said.

"Let's talk later. I got it , let's get out of here." Yoshi said opened his phone and sent the 'mission completed' text in the group chat.

Four of them went out of the room and soon were greeted by the empty hall. They all got confused and looked at the couple of people heading upstairs.

Doyoung stopped one man and asked him what's going on , the man was in hurry and answered , "there's a fight going on 2nd floor."

With that the man went away and Doyoung looked at his friends and asked Yoshi if they should go , since he is the oldest.

Yoshi knew what's going on , so he got the precious thing out his pocket and handed it to doyoung.

"take it and y/n go with him , you both stay in the car. Junkyu come with me." Yoshi ordered.

Doyoung put it inside of his shirt and held y/n's hand but the girl refused to go since she also knew what's going on.

"Yoshi I wanna come with you , please." she gripped on his shirt.

"but what's going o-" Junkyu got cut off
the sound of gunshot coming from upstairs.

Without thinking twice Yoshi held y/n's hand tightly and motioned Junkyu to go up. Yoshi faced doyoung and said,
"please go back to the car and hide the thing. I will call you if we need help."
Doyoung nodded and went straight to the car.