17 ; 𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 ;

Anger is nothing more than an outward expression of hurt, fear, and frustration. His eyes were flaming in fire, his fist was closed tightly as he locked his eyes with the male infront of him.

“Shut up and let yes go for god’s sake” he grabbed him by his collar and pushed him back but yet he looked calm.

“You and your friends can leave but y/n will stay here”, Yoshi said to the korean boy infront of him.

His mind was occupied with thousands of thoughts, he couldn’t think of anything expect from how to save his girlfriend. Suddenly he smirked a little as he pushed his leather jacket back.

“Fine we will leave and she will stay” he stated as his friend changbin yelled at him, “Have you gone fucking insane? Take her and let’s leave”.

“This is weird, are you being for real Hwang?” Yoshi said to the blonde guy as hyunjin nodded his head slowly, turning his head back to look at y/n who looked shocked.

"One last time let me hug my girlfriend" hw commented with a fake grin. Hyunsuk nodded to Yoshi as he ordered, "Jeongwoo untie her. Y/n, come here and let your boyfriend feel you in his arms for the last time."

Y/n did not stand up from the chair even though she was free to run now, she got betrayed by her boyfriend. She fell on her knees crying harder and harder as all of them stood at their places watching her.

Hyunjin ran towards her and held her in his arms. Tears were flowing down his face too as he saw her not looking at him. He grabbed her chin and made her look at him, her eyes were red, her hair was a mess, her clothes were dirty.

Hyunjin’s heart dropped when he saw her in this state, with his trembling hands he wipped her tears and said,
“I-I am h-here, don’t c-cry.”

Everyone were watching the two couples. Jihoon looked at mashiho and said “ It’s enough, cut the last part out mashiho and send it.”

Hyunjin didn’t hear what they said as he was busy wipping y/n’s tears away. Someone from behind kicked Hyunjin and he fell on y/n’s lap. She looked up and saw expressionless Yoshinori looking at hyunjin’s body.

“Time is over Hwang, you hugged her for the last time. Now it's time for you to leave” Yoshi said grabbing hyunjin’s hair making him groan in pain. Hyunjin hit his face with the back of his head as Yoshi stumbled.

"Hyunjin, what are you waiting for, take y/n and run”, Jeongin yelled as doyoung kicked him and he fell on the floor groaning in pain.

“Video and the message has been seen, our mission is over now” mashiho said informing hus teammate who were busy fighting expect Asahi who stood at the back and gave him a nod.

Minho came forward and punched Yoshi straight in his face as blood came out from his nose. He wipped the blood away with his right hand and started to fight with Minho.

Hyunjin made y/n stand up on her legs and held her in his arms. She looked at him with teary eyes and said “Don’t leave me Hyunjin” she cried out.

Minho was fighting with yoshi as someone from behind covered his mouth with a piece of cloth and he fell on the ground unconscious.

Yoshi pulled Hyunjin away as Junkyu took y/n's hand and he said, "Y/n , how does it feel to get betrayed by your boyfriend ?". He put his left ear close to her mouth , acting as if she said something.

"You didn't expect this, me too. Poor you, your boyfriend has been hiding a lot from you. Did he tell you about his job?" Junkyu continued as Y/n was just crying helplessly.

"Life so bad that mother died infront of your eyes" junkyu said with a grin as he held her in his arms. He turned her face to Hyunjin who was in yoshi’s grip trying to get away.