22 ; 𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘 ;

one night, the treasure boys were sitting around the dining table, ready to eat dinner, as y/n wasn’t present there since she was upstairs in her room.

jihoon spoke up, as he was bringing food to the table, “where is y/n? can anyone go and call her to eat dinner?”

yoshinori nodded, as the japanese boy stood up and went upstairs to get zehra. haruto, who was sitting across hyunsuk spoke up, revealing to them that he and y/n had actually met as kids.

“you wanna here something crazy? me and y/n have actually met when we were kids.” said haruto with a small smile plastered on his face.

the other members look at him weirdly and in confusion. as hyunsuk spoke up, “um, that’s a lame joke, haruto.”

haruto scoffs in disbelief as he looks at them, and speaks up, “i’m not lying, i swear. i was cleaning my room and I found this photo of me and a girl together, the girl was looking so similar to y/n. also, the girl i remember from the past has the same story as y/n.”

suddenly, they heard footsteps coming from behind, as it was yoshinori and y/n coming down from upstairs. they sat on their respective seats around the dining table, as yoshinori spoke, “what were you all talking about?”

jeongwoo speaks up with a slight smile, “haruto was tell us how a girl from his childhood is actually y/n.”

y/n looks at haruto and makes a confused face and speaks, “me? but we have never met in past, haruto.”

haruto locked his eyes with her eyes and made eye contact. “do you remember the ball party your dad threw? the business party..when your mom.. ” he said the last sentence in low tone.

y/n gulps a little as she heard him talking about that incident and slowly nods, “what about it?”

“i’m haru, the boy you bumped into that day. you called me a lama. do you remember? y/n we have actually met way before.” haruto explains as others listened carefully and waited for y/n's answer.

y/n thinks for a moment as she gasps loudly, “oh my goodness, i do! i do! you’re haru? oh my god.”
she chuckles as she added, “i had literally forgot about you.”

everyone expect y/n and haruto stayed silent as they watched y/n and haruto interact. “you know after that day, i told my parents i wanna meet you but they said nobody is allowed to meet your family.” haruto mentioned with a sigh.

“only relatives and close ones were allowed to meet, everything changed after that day.” y/n comments as she pressed her lips together but broke into a smile. “i never thought we will meet again, lama.”

days passed by, as they progressed through the training session, yoshinori began to show her more advanced techniques, such as how to shoot with precision accuracy. y/n showed a natural affinity for shooting, and soon she was landing consistent hits.

as their training session continued, the two grew closer, exchanging jokes and stories about their past experiences. yoshinori found himself enjoying her company, and he was impressed by her determination and passion for learning. y/n, on the other hand, admired yoshinori's skill and his willingness to help her, along with enjoying being in his presence.

as a new addition to the mafia, y/n was a bit nervous about how things are going to take place in her life. as she was just in her room, laying on the bed, doing nothing but staring at the ceiling.

the door of the room opens as she gets startled and looks who entered as she saw junkyu standing there with a serious face.

junkyu approached her and said, “hyunsuk wants to see you at the meeting.” y/n nodded and followed junkyu to the meeting room. As she entered, she saw hyunsuk sitting at the head of the table, surrounded by the other members.