13 ; 𝗕𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 ;

They were blind in love, they loved each other, they cared for each other, they were example of perfect couples, they have been dating for 2 years now and the love is still the same. Jake moved to Australia to complete his studies, while others stayed in Korea.

The car was filled with silence, no own spoke. Y/n was in her own world while Hyunjin kept glancing at her with worried look on his face.

“Did anything happen? why are you silent?” he asked in a worried tone, as he parked the car in the side.

“It-it’s just, I didn't slept well at night” she answered, not daring to look at him.

“You should sleep well y/n. If there is anything bothering you, you can always tell me, you can count on me anytime” hyunjin complained.

“It's nothing Hyunjin” she presumed.
He pressed his lips together as his hand touched her small face, he made her turn the head towards him.

He looked straight into her eyes and caressed her  left cheek with this thumb. She didn’t speak and stayed silent, she didn’t question him or anything else. Her mind was still occupied with the thoughts of yesterday.

He pulled his hand away and started the car. Y/n was confused by his actions but decided to shrug it off.

𝗬/𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

I questioned myself a thousand times since I entered this car, “should I tell him or not?” but there was something holding me back.

Hyunjin isn’t the same as he was 2 years ago. He doesn’t answer my calls, replies to my texts after days even though whenever I see him he is always on his phone. He barely spends time with me, we barely go on dates too. This relationship isn’t healthy at all.

“what if he is cheating on me?”
“what if he is just using me?”
I thought to myself.

I entered the building leaving Hyunjin behind. I entered my class and I saw my best friend, Minho. He’s the only one who understands me.

I called out his name and he waved at me then smiled. I made my way to him and took the seat beside him.

“good morning y/n, how are you feeling today?” he asked me as he side hugged me and patted my back.

“not good minho” I said the truth, and pulled out of the hug. He looked at me worriedly and started to question.

“Why not good? did something happen? did you and Hyunjin fight? did you too broke up? did he break your heart? or did he told you about him being a ma-” he asked and stopped.

“it’s nothing like that, me and hyunjin are doing okay, maybe I guess so”, I said. He gave me a confused look.

“You see, whenever I call him he never answers, he ignores me, we don't go on dates, he doesn't have time for me. Is he cheating on me?” I asked with a heavy heart as I feel like tearing up.

“th-that's because he is busy these days Y/n. He has a lot of work to do, you know part time job. And as far as I know him he will never cheat, even if he met someone more beautiful than you, he wouldn't” he commented and gave me an innocent smile.

“Whenever I ask him where he works at, he just says, 'I'll tell you one day'. What does he even do? And what's with more beautiful than me?” I made an irritated face.

“Haha, I'm a joke guy you know.” he said and hit me while awkwardly laughing.
“ouch don’t hit me and it’s funny” I corrected him and he just smiled at me.

My mind is currently having a war with my heart. My mind wants me to tell minho about yesterday and my heart doesn’t want it. I sighed and looked at him. He was tearing the page of the notebook and making paper plane.

“hey, I’ve want to tell you something” I said with a straight face and he was about to answer when the teacher came in.

“good morning students, rise and shine”,  he said and we all stood up, we bowed and he also did.

“sit down and open your textbooks”, he commanded. I took the book out and Minho did the same as he came near and whispered, “tell me later” with that he made distance and I gave him a nod.

I waited for minho to close his backpack so we both can head to cafeteria and meet up with others. He zipped it up then we both left.

Currently walking in the hallway which is filled with laughter, yelling, students running here and there and gossips.

Minho turned his head to me and asked, “what were you going to tell me y/n?”. I was about to answer him when niki came.

He stood infront of me and said, “y/n can you accompany me to my classroom, I forgot to get my phone” he asked.

I nodded and looked at my best friend who also did the same, he walked away from our sight.

Niki got his phone and now both of us were heading towards cafeteria. It was awkward between us. His eyes were glued on his phone as he was texting somebody, I just ignored him and thought about yesterday again.

“hey y/n, not trying to be rude but did you ever see jake as a man?” his question made me stop on my track as he also stopped.

“about that...um no. I never caught any romantic feeling for him” I said and he nodded.

I sat down on my seat and Minho gave me my food tray, I mouthed “thank you” before digging into it. I looked around to see hyunjin but he wasn’t here.

“his mom called him, he just left” chan informed me with a small grin and I just nodded.

“Y/n..you have not replied to my texts” said Minho out of nowhere, which made everyone at the table tune their heads towards me.

𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗛𝗢

𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗵𝗼
let’s go to the rooftop and talk their.
seen now

“um..minho, did you forget mr baekhyun wanted to meet both of us after class?” I lied and he started to play along.

“oh right, we aren’t supposed to here. Let’s go.. quickly” he said and held my hand as he dragged me to the rooftop.

𝗛𝗬𝗨𝗡𝗝𝗜𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

It has been months since I last spoke to my mother, she called after a long time. I check my phone and lunch break was about to get over.

I went inside and headed to the cafeteria, went to my friends and y/n wasn’t there and minho too. They didn’t notice my presence behind them as I listened to the conversation.

“they aren't good at lying” heeseung said shaking his head, as he put the fries into his mouth.
“totally, they should practice lying” bangchan added.

“is not lying bad, why practice it?” I.N asked innocently and sunghoon put his arm around the younger boy’s shoulder.

“It is and it is not”, sunghoon replied to him.
“you never know when you have to lie, so need to practice it” Jay said with full confidence.

“who aren’t good at lying?” I asked as I sat down on my seat and turned their attention towards me.

“minho and Y/n, they lied about Mr Baekhyun calling them” changbin answered nonchalantly.
“where did they go?” I tightened my grip on to my phone.

“minho told her to reply to his text, she looked at him , then he gave her a nod. After that they both lied and went out” sunoo explained looking at the jealous Hyunjin.

“rooftop, they must be there” Seungmin mentioned and looked at me.
“let’s go and check” I ordered and they all followed me.

Me and boys went to roof top. I opened the door and soon met the back figure of Minho and y/n. Y/n talking and he was listening, she is the lalala and he is her “okokok”.