6 ; 𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗧 & 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 ;

They were on their way to Y/n's home, few blocks away from her house, they saw police cars outside. Junkyu told the driver to go from the back road of the house so police wouldn't see them.

They reached and soon they saw the alley where they kidnapped her. Yoshi took out pen and paper and wrote something on it, he crumbled the paper and put it in Y/n's pocket.

Jihoon took the girl in bridal style and placed her in the alley, behind the dustbin. They rapidly left after that.

It has been about an hour and nobody came into the alley. It's currently 10:56 pm, the girl woke up feeling dizzy.

𝗬/𝗡’𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

I woke up feeling all dizzy, I looked around and found myself in an alley, it was the alley from the morning.

“What am I doing here? Oh wait, where are the boys that I met? ”

I stood up and started to walk away, I found a way out, I walked for sometime and saw my house.

I saw police cars outside, my father and brother crying and talking to the police.
I shouldn’t help but run towards them.

All eyes were on me, I happily walked towards my family and hugged them.

Dad started crying harder, he hugged me and placed a kiss on my forehead.

“y/n my child, I thought I lost you. Where were you?” dad asked me and my heart shattered into pieces.

He pulled me out of the hug waiting for my response. I looked around and saw the police officer looking at me.

“ah I don’t know, I found myself in that alley and uh my head hurts.” I said while holding my head.

“let’s go inside, you need to rest. I’ll call the doctor.” my brother said.
“ yes yes, chole take her inside. Thank you officer, we appreciate your help.” they bowed the the police and the police left.

I went inside with aunt chole, we went straight to my room and I layed on my bed. She sat on the edge of my bed and smiled at me.

“we all were worried. This house isn’t a home if you aren’t here.” She looked at me and chuckled.

“you guys wouldn’t believe me when I will tell you what I went through in this short span of time. It indeed was a nightmare.” I said remembering all the things.

The door opened revealing my father and my brother. Dad sat on the couch and Yixing too.

“y/n tell us honestly where were you?” my dad questioned me.
“the doctor is on the way, it will take him a while.” Yixing said and father nodded.

“y/n tell us everything what happened after you left with jaden.” aunt chole mentioned.

I sat down on my bed, placing a pillow on my legs. I cleared my throat, then opened my mouth to speak.

“ So, me and Yixing were just chilling in the living room, Aunt Chole was cooking...” I got interrupted because Yixing signalled me to stop.

“We told dad about it, you tells us when you left with him.” he said.

“i didn’t know my son is this much dumb that he let a stranger enter the house.” he said, obviously teasing Yixing.

“I'm sorry, I really thought he was your assistant that's why I let him in. We didn't got to see his face.” Yixing uttered.

“I saw his face though.” I commented.
“where?” he asked.
“don’t interrupted me again.” I said.

“I got ready and went with him thinking he was your assistant and you called me. We went out of the house and I didn't saw any car. I asked him where the car is, he said it's in the alley. We went their and he left me alone. After sometime I heard some foot steps behind me, somebody put a cloth on my mouth but I bite his finger and tried to run, however someone hit me with something hard on head and I blanked out. After getting conscious I found myself in a ro-”

we heard knocking on the main door and it was the doctor, Yixing saw it from the window. He went down and came back with the doctor.

Doctor did all the check up and treated the wound on the head. It hurted a little bit but I tried to act cool.

“it’s better if you eat, then take medicine and sleep.” doctor said while packing his bag.

“yes doctor, thank you so much.” Dad bowed to the doctor and he did the same.
Dad went out with doctor to accompany him to the door.

Yixing turned his face to me and asked
to change and come down for dinner.

“I will take the medicine downstairs.” aunt chole questioned and I nodded.

She closed the door and I grabbed my nightsuit from the closest and went inside the bathroom.

I took my dress out and something fell out of the pocket, it was a crumbled paper. I opened it out of curiosity, cause I don't remember putting a paper in my pocket.

𝗖𝗥𝗨𝗠𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗣𝗔𝗣𝗘𝗥 :

" hey y/n , we are sorry for kidnapping you and hurting you for a dumb reason. Don't you dare to tell anyone about what happened or else we wouldn't hesitate come after you and make sushi out of you and then feed it to dogs. Keep this thing in your mind baby. We will meet soon, bye-bye and sorry once again.
- yoshi"