34 ; 𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 ;

𝗬/𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :
It didn't take long before we were in the air and flying over the ocean. I couldn't help but feel a sense of awe as I looked out at all of the greenery below us. We landed in Tokyo after a long flight and was overwhelmed by the city's size.

"It has been two years." He said looking around.
"2 years? of what?" I asked him and he faced me.
"The last time I was here , me , mom and dad came here to celebrate their wedding anniversary." He answered.

We were in our hotel , it was 8:00am and we haven't ate anything , so we decided to go out.

The streets of Tokyo were lined with people, all walking in the same direction. It looked like a march, but no one was shouting or carrying signs. They just shuffled along, silently taking in the sights and sounds of Japan.

"so where are we going to have our breakfast?" I asked Xukun.
"Hmm that place looks nice , let's go their." He held my hand and we both went inside the cafe, not an ordinary cafe but a MAID CAFE.

Our maid showed us the seat and we sat down, wiping our hands with the wet tissues. The menu was on the table and Xukun asked me what I wanna eat , since I can't read Japanese, I asked him to order for me.

He said something to the girl in the maid dress in Japanese and she went away waving her hand at him. I felt kinda uncomfortable by this place , cause all I can see is girls dressed in maid dresses , well it's a maid cafe , what do you expect?

I asked him what he ordered , and he said , " oh I just ordered red velvet cheese cake, tea for me and coffe for you , and 2 chocolate cupcakes." He said with a smile and looked around.

I don't know if I was ready to try the cheese cake again after my last experience left me feeling nauseous.

" It's actually funny how I am here with you. " Xukun said.
" We never hang out , like just the two of us , it's really weird. " I commented.
" Right , If Yoshi didn't have requested me , I wouldn't have accompanied you. He said jokingly.

" so what are you trying to say , do you like him more than me? " I asked.
" Ofcourse , I like him. If I saw him I might faint and wake up in heaven. " He said and we both burst into laughter.

We were waiting for our food. Both of us were using our phone since we had nothing to talk about. I put my phone in my purse and stayed tight-lipped while examining the surroundings.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥’𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘 :
the words underlined are the characters
speaking in different language.

" your food is here , thank you for waiting."
The girl said something and placed the food on our table. She bowed to us, we bowed back and she spoke again,

" what do you want to eat first sir?" she said something which I didn't understand.
" the cake , it looks tasty. " he commented.
The girl held the spoon and started to feed Xukun cake. I kind of felt disgusted , bro you have your own hands, you can eat on your own.

" Xukun what the hell are you doing? let her go , I feel uncomfortable. " I said in chinese. The girl looked at me in confusion, judging by her look she doesn't understand chinese, thank god.

" sir I think your girlfriend is angry , I'm leaving , please ring the bell if you want me." she spoke while bowing then left.
" bye bye , thanks for the service. " he replied to her in Japanese and gave her a nod.

" you're literally no fun y/n. She was just feeding me and now she misunderstood you as my girlfriend." Xukun said and pretended to be angry.

" Everyone will think we are dating cause we are two people of opposite gender hanging out. " I said , taking a big bite of the cupcake.