14 ; 𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦 ;

Judging by expression Minho looked like he was in a deep shock and y/n’s voice was cracking in the middle of sentences.

Minho was now yelling at her, I moved a little bit forward but then jungwon tripped over the flower pot and it made a loud noise. We all were startled and so were they, both of them looked in our way and found us standing dumbfounded.

“what are you guys doing?” y/n asked as minho glared at all of us.
“are you eavesdropping?” he said coldly. The look on his face could scare the shit out of anyone.

“ we just came to look for you guys, cause -” han said but the youngest interrupted.

“you both aren't good at lying and we were curious why you both went out suddenly, that's why we are here”, Niki explained everything without any hesitation.

Y/n looked at minho and said, “shall we tell them?”. My heart was sinking, my world stopped, all I could think is they both have are dating. Both of them stepped forward to us and stopped.

I asked, “don't tell me you both are dating?”. Y/n’s eye widened and she looked at me in disbelief.

“there is nothing between us, stop overthinking.” minho mentioned as y/n looked at me with unhappy expression.

I walked near and held y/n’s hand, then stood beside her. She frowned her eyebrows at me and I just gave her a side hug, as I rubbed her shoulder.

“what were you both going to tell us?” han questioned them. The curiosity was building inside me. I don't know how to feel at the moment, something feels off.

“ come to my house after school ” y/n said and boys nodded, and so did I.

“we gotta go, have to complete our leftover conversation. Bye, meet y'all tonight” he said and pulled y/n away with him. The two figures faded and we also went back.

My mind is occupied with negative thoughts. I can't think of anything expect, minho and Y/n.
I don't have time to spend time with her because of job, so she always hang outs with Minho.

I wish I was not an assassin. What if she lost feelings for me and gained for him? there is a huge possibility of this happening.

The job is already stressing me out and this relationship is becoming a burden to me. I love her, but my job wants me to end the things between us.

I just can't leave her, she is my other half, she is the one I love. My heart only beats for her. I could break every bone in my body to show her how much I love her, she is mine.

I can stand him not loving me, but I can't stand him loving her. He is the third-person between us, he needs to be out. He has nothing to do with our relationship, he has always been the bone in chicken.

𝗟𝗘𝗘 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

Locked myself in my room. Windows closed covered with curtains. Dark it is, I should open the lights. Lights on. I sat on the edge of my bed and started to think about what Y/n said.

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 :
Her eyes started to get watery as she explained what happened with her the other day. When she told the story I felt like throwing up, she doesn’t deserve this.

“this all isn't easy for me at the moment, it was scary, I felt like my heart was in my hands. They said not to tell anyone about it but I told you, cause I trust you. What if they got to know I told someone about them? Will I end up dying like my mom?.” she explained with full fear in her eyes.