18 ; 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 ;

The were in each other’s arms for around a minute before they finally pulled out. Yixing caressed her cheek with his thumb and smiled at his younger sister.

“I can’t believe you’re alive and you’re infront of me” he said as some tears left his eyes. She nodded and was about to speak but their sibling moment was ruined by hyunsuk, “How about we all have breakfast together?” he said.

Yixing moved his eyes from his sister to the boy and agreed. He was about to walk away but y/n held his arm.

“Can I talk to him..alone?” y/n asked gathering all of her courage. “Sure, but don’t make us wait for long”, hyunsuk agreed and walked to dining table with others.

The Zhang siblings entered in Y/n's room. She locked the door and made her brother sit on her bed. She started glaring at him.

“What the hell are you doing here? what if they killed you? no the real question is how did you even came here?” she asked her brother.

“What's so private about this all , haha. You could have asked this infront of them” he laughed at this sight of his sister.

“You shouldn’t be here. These guys are dangerous, they will kill you. I don’t trust them and I hope you know Jihoon is brother of Jihyo.”

Judging by her brother’s expression, he was shocked after hearing what she said. “Jesus, what? he is brother of my ex?” he asked.

“Yeah , because of you I am here. They kidnapped me because you broke his sister's heart” she explained. “Doesn't he know that his sister is the one who broke my heart?” Yixing sighed.

“You know what, shut the fuck up and don't be too nice to them, it's my advice, take it” she said and they both heard knocking on the door.

“We want you both downstairs right now , no more private conversation , if you wanna talk , talk infront of us” Jihoon yelled softly from the other side.

Yixing pushed his sister aside and he opened the door then went out. Y/n came after her brother and closed the door.

“We just finished our conversation, we were just going to come” Yixing said with a smile. “The real conversation didn't even start at the first place”, Jihoon said in a rude manner.

The atmosphere filled with tension and y/n held her brother’s hand and dragged him downstairs followed by Jihoon. The 3 of them sat down. Y/n sat between Yoshi and Yixing.

“I wanna ask something” the leader said. Yixing turned his face to Hyunsuk and asked, “what is it?”

“Which one of us do you think can be your sister's boyfriend?” She stopped and she placed her spoon down.

“What are you saying hyunsuk? ” she glared at him and he smiled at her. “This guy , he looks handsome, wanna date me?” he pointed at haruto and joked.

“Haha , I won and hyung i'm not interested in dating you”, haruto said laughing a little.

“Ew, aren't you married, why are you hitting on a young guy?” Jihoon asked Yixing with a disgusted face.

“I'm just joking and unfortunately I'm not married yet but engaged” Yixing said and started to eat.
The silence was too loud as y/n gulped and changed the topic.

“Oh how about I start packing my bag since I'm going home?” y/n suddenly asked. “Who said you're going home?” Yoshi stopped eating and questioned her.

“Hyung didn't you tell her?” Yedam asked Yixing who just started shaking his head. “ You will be staying here with us and your family is only allowed to meet you once a month”, Jihoon explained to the girl who looked half dead now.

“Who came up with this stupid thing?” she asked in disbelief. “Are you calling me stupid?” the least expected person spoke.

“Are you seriously going to leave your sister alone with 12 guys who are completely strangers and who kidnapped me 2 times?” she yelled at her brother.

“I thought we are your friends?” Jeongwoo asked the girl with a sad face. “And I thought you enjoyed spending time with us?” mashiho added.

“Let's not forget that you guys nearly killed me” she said faking her smile. “Y/n you're not coming back and look they're your family now , they took care of you for 2 months , don't be a brat.” 

“Yixing no why can't I come back? are you hiding something?” she asked, her blood started to boiling. “I'm not hiding anything y/n. If you want to be alive , just stay here” He half yelled at her.

“Let's just send her home , she will find out everything, and will be an angel soon” Yoshi said and started giggling. “What do you mean by angel?” she asked the boy beside her. All the boys looked at yoshi in hesitation and he groaned.

“oh c’mom, didn't anyone tell you that stray kids were in jail, they were been accused for killing you but their boss got them out. Moreover , your dad is in coma because stray kids entered your house and shot him several times? Yixing was in basement so they couldn't find him. Please tell me you know about this”, he explained and y/n just froze.

“Yoshinori you said enough , go to your room” Jihoon shouted at him and Yoshi left without saying anything cause he said enough and y/n heard enough.

She couldn’t believe what she heard and she couldn’t believe the fact her brother wanted her to stay with these guys.