15 ; 𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗠𝗘 ;

Some came early, some came a little bit late but at the end they all were present there. More than a half of them sat down on the floor while others were on the couch.

Y/n’s family decided to join since they are unaware about the situation that happened yesterday.

“i’m getting nervous” said jeongin to niki, who mouthed “same”. Her father cleared his throat and spoke, “tell us, i'll take strict actions regarding them”.

“um..the thing is..” she started but the lights went out and it was dark. Yixing searched for his phone here and there and Jay was quick to open the flash light.

“oh there it is, thanks jay” he said while taking his phone in his hands which was behind a cushion.

“I'll go and check what happened” yixing said, then went down to the basement to check.

Hyunjin held Y/n's hand and planted a soft kiss on it. Y/n got startled as she looked at the boy who wasn't looking at her.

Jay put the light on them holding hands and everyone started hooting. The girl’s cheeks flushed pink, she was blushing and Hyunjin gave her a small smile.

They heard footsteps coming and someone coughing. “There's too much dust. I think we have to wait for light to come back” Yixing mentioned.

“okay then, let’s light up a can-” minho got cut off by light, which came back, they gasped.

“oh light came back, th-” daf was about to complete his sentence but got cut off by light going off.

“what is happening? Is there any ghost here?” jeongin half yelled as he gripped on niki’s tshirt.

“If there was any ghost, they would have already ran away by seeing your face” niki laughed at his own statement, as jeongin smacked his head and said, “hey be respectful, I’m your hyung.”

“i'll bring the candle from my room” y/n said and hyunjin decided to join in. Hyunjin opened the flash light of his phone and they made their way to her room.

“can’t we just open flashlight on the phone?” said sunoo as he sighed.

They entered her room and hyunjin asked, “where are the candles?”. Y/n took a step forward towards her boyfriend,  “there in the drawer, near the window” she answered him.

Hyunjin headed towards it and slowly opened the drawer but his eyes landed outside the window and saw an unexpectedly familiar person. His eyes widened. He quickly left the room and y/n panicked a little since she was alone.

“hyunjin where are you going? ” she yelled at her boyfriend and left behind him without getting the candle. Hyunjin dashed out of the house and the lights came back.

“why he left? Is everything okay?” Yixing asked worriedly looking at his sister.
“I just told him the candle is in the drawer near the window and he left after that” she explained, panting heavily.

“We will go after him to check if he is alright, let's go boys” bangchan commented and they all stood up and made their way out. Everyone in room were confused.

“Y/n why don't you tell what you were going to?” sunghoon questioned and heeseung the elder boy shook his head and said, “I think we should wait for them, it wouldn't be good if we get to know it without them knowing.”

“We should get going too, it’s already getting dark” said jungwon and they all agreed immediately.

They stood up and dusted off their clothes and bowed to the three people infront of them and waved at their friend, before they went out.