11 ; 1 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟? ;

I am telling Jay about my day with y/n and how I mistook her brother as her boyfriend.

"I don't understand, say it in a simple way." Jay said.

"I'm saying Y/n's brother is good looking, that I thought he is her boyfriend. Can we say that was embarassing? Cause I'm embarassed for addressing her bother as her boyfriend." I explained.

"That's just misunderstanding, no need to be embarassed. " he told me, with his eyes fixed on the road.

I told Jay about Hyunjin and Lee know. He just giggled at what I said.

"Hyunjin I wanna throw him out of a window an-and I love Lee know, he said to enjoy our date, even if we weren't on a one."

"too many misunderstandings." he said that and I took my phone out, just to keep scrolling through Instagram.

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

They reached home and Jake told them everything about the day, every single, small, little, tiny detail. It was obvious Jake fell for her.

Enha are very close to Y/n now, even they come to hang out with her at her residence.

Jake's feelings are increasing day by day as he spends more time with her. The guy is in love with her that he doesn't even want his friends to stick with her.

On the other side, stray kids have became friends with Y/n, they all enjoy each other's company.

Meanwhile Hyunjin is still a little bit afraid of her but never leaves a single chance of teasing our main character.

Hyunjin's feelings are developing towards Y/n, he likes her but doesn't wanna admit it cause he thinks Y/n might like Jake.

No cap cause most of the people mistake Y/n and Jake as couples, they both don't have any problem with it cause they know they aren't one.

If we talk about Y/n, she likes both Enha and Stray kids. Having guy friends isn't weird but people call you a whore. Many rumours about her were made by who? Y'all know the mean girls who tryna bully the main character, it's them.

Y/n doesn't care about rumours cause she knows these aren't true. She a chill woman.

Each day goes by and everyday something fun happens. Jake and Hyunjin don't like each other, they hate each other. Hate is such a strong word.

"Jake can you please move your hand from Y/n's table? It will get dirty since you never take a bath." Hyunjin teased the Australian guy.

"It's our table Hyunjin, me and Y/N share it, and my hands are more clean than your whole existence sir. " Jake commented with a smirk. Hyunjin just went silent and put his head down on the desk.

"Hey disappointments, good morning." As soon as he heard her voice, he looked up meeting her eyes.

"good morning y/n." Jake smiled at her
and she took seat beside Jake and opened her notebook.

"did you complete the homework from yesterday? I actually forgot to do it." she asked her seatmate but someone decided to interrupt.

"here shorty, I know you might be busy searching how to grow taller. Moreover my handwriting is better than his, it will be easy for you to understand." Hyunjin handed y/n his notebook proudly and went back to his seat.

"he completed the homework? Am I hearing everything right?" Jake snatched his notebook from y/n's hands and checked the answers.

Y/n took back hyunjin's notebook and placed it on the table and started copying the homework.