25 ; 𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗘 ;

After pushing people here and there , three of them were finally in the centre where they saw jihoon on top of Hyunjin , hitting him with his gun like their is no tomorrow.

Hyunsuk, other guys and stray kids were trying to get jihoon off from Hyunjin but he pushed them and suddenly he heard the girl calling his name ,

"j-jihoon - hy-hyunjin." y/n's voice cracked and tears rolled down her face.

Hyunjin's nose was bleeding and their were a lot of bruises on his face , and on jihoon's too , he had some cuts.

Hyunjin looked at her and pushed jihoon away from him with all of his strength and got up. Jihoon did the same. Stray kids came forward and held him for support but he pushed them away and whispered something in Felix's right ear.

Felix nodded and looked at the girl who was looking like half dead. He went out of the crowd making his way out.

Jihoon was held by treasure, they were wiping his blood with the handkerchief. Jihoon was busy watching Hyunjin's every moment , he felt bad for fighting with him but if he wouldn't have , y/n would be in danger and he couldn't let that happen.

"look she is here jihoon. I told you, she will come." Hyunjin said and wiped the blooding coming of his nose with his hand.

Bang chan got worried seeing the boy's condition and pulled him by his arm and stuffed his nose with the handkerchief of his suit.

Hyunjin was annoyed , he only wanted to take y/n back , he pushed bang chan's hand and threw the handkerchief on floor and made his way to y/n.

Yoshi saw Hyunjin coming , he came forward and Hyunjin stopped.

"Hyunjin , you don't want this to be your last day , forget about her please." Yoshi said calmly but Hyunjin did not seem to pay attention on him.

"YOSHINORI JUST STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY." he shouted as his face turned red.

Hyunjin pushed the red haired boy , Yoshi is a short-tempered person so the place was about to be on fire.

Yoshi was already angry because of Hyunjin's actions. As Yoshi saw Hyunjin getting closer to y/n , he ran and pulled hyunjin's blonde long hair. He groaned in pain and faced yoshinori.

Hyunjin was already injured , one punch and he would be in coma or dead who knows.

Lee know came forward and punched Yoshi in face. Treasure weren't going to stay still seeing their precious boy getting beaten up by rival team.

Asahi kicked Lee know where the sun doesn't shine. Lee know fell on the floor groaning in pain.

Soon all of the stray kid members expect Felix , and all guys from treasure expect doyoung who was in the car, started to fight with each other.

Yoshinori and Hyunjin were looking at each other with eyes full of fire. Y/n was standing , she couldn't move , her legs gave up , she fell on her knees watching this terrible view. Tears were falling down her face.

Nobody was stopping the guys from fighting , from almost killing each other , instead all of that people were cheering , taking videos , pictures , laughing. They all are heartless.

Y/n was pulled away by someone, she wasn't in her senses , all she knew is someone was taking her out of the place , she just let the person take her away.

She thought , "am I dead? is this the grim reaper holding my hand?"

When the person made eye contact with her , she knew that moment she isn't dead , it was Felix who took her away from the place.