16 ; 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗣𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗖 ;

The ride was full of silence until jeongin decided to break it with his meaningless sentence. He said, "I have this gut feeling that I might get married."

"Excuse me , what in the world are you saying?" Han said with a disgusted look, literally describing all of us right now.

"Jeongin , please keep your mouth shut until we reach there" Bangchan said, massaging his forehead with his eyes closed.

I have been driving since past 46 minutes and here we are finally. We reached to the their house. We got out of the car without making any noise.

"Listen boys , make sure not to shout , yell , use weapons , or do anything stupid for god's sake. Let's take y/n back without making any fuss" the leader said and we gave him a nod.

𝗬𝗢𝗦𝗛𝗜'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

I was looking at my face in this small mirror which is captured in my left hand. I examined my facial features carefully and smiled at myself.

"She keeps getting more pretty" haruto commented as he pushed her bangs back. I put the mirror down and rolled my eyes at the younger boy, who was staring at the sleeping figure on the chair.

"They will be here , be ready boys , y'all remember your lines right?" hyunsuk mentioned as he fixed his clothes and put gun in his waist belt.

"It took us whole night to learn that , how can we forget?" junkyu said, taking a sip of water while looking outside the window.

Asahi dashed inside my room and informed us about their appearance, "Stray kids, they are here."

The guys left me alone in the room with her. I threw a glass of cold water on Y/n's face and look who is awake now. She started panting and I put my index finger on her lips and she looked at me with complete shock.

"Your avengers are here to get you m’lady" I said and put my finger down. Her eyes widened more as she tried to get up but couldn’t.

"We're here to take y/n back” we both heard that and she tried to get up from the chair. There goes my slap in a blink of eye on her soft cheek.

She did not look up at me and I went close to her, as I see her lips trembling. I untied her , and stared into her soul.

"Let's go. Don't you dare to utter a single word or else you know what I can do" I said and she just nodded without saying anything. I held her hand and walked out of the room.

"We're here for y/n , we don't wanna create any kind of scene , or harm anyone , so use your brain at the moment even if it is as small as an ant , and understand" I heard my ex-friend’s voice.

"You guys woke up the sleeping beauty" I shouted and all eyes were on me and Y/n , as we stopped next to jihoon and yedam.

Hyunjin made few steps forward but I held her behind my back and pointed my gun at him.

"you don't wanna get hurt, right Hyunjin? step back before I shoot you." I warned him and he nervously took few steps back.

"As I said we don't wanna create any kind of scene so leave y/n" Minho raised his voice.

"it's you who don't want to create any kind of scene , but we want to , okay so shut up and leave” Haruto replied as he pushed his bangs back.

" I'm ready to give you anything you want , just let y/n go" Hyunjin said with watery eyes.

"We want y/n, will you give her to us?" Jihoon made a smart move.

"Can you not do this and just let her go?” seungmin said with an irritated look.