23 ; 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗕𝗢𝗗𝗬 ;

it was a dark and stormy night in the city, and the 13 members of treasure were preparing to set out on their latest mission. they crowded infront of the limousines, discussing their plans and divisions for the night.

“alright, everyone knows their assignments, right?" jihoon, the second oldest of the group asked as everyone nods.

"the first car will be carrying our muscle, the second car will have the weapon experts, and the third car will have the mastermind of the operation," jihoon continued.

“and what about the rest of us?" jeongwoo spoke as he looks at jihoon with slight frown. “what about the car for the people who are just along for the ride?" jihoon jokes as everyone laughs at the joke, except hyunsuk who shoots a warning look at jihoon.

“okay, okay, enough jokes. the fourth car will carry the hackers. remember everyone, we need to be in the flight and fight mode all the time." jihoon said, his eyes narrowed as he looked at jeongwoo.

“don't look at me like that. we understand the plan," jeongwoo said, quickly backing down. jihoon nodded, satisfied, and the members split up into their respective limousines units.

they set out into the night, each car with its own assignment. but little did they know that a surprise was waiting for them on the other end.

the first limousine had the muscle members, haruto, junghwan, asahi and jaehyuck. the second limousine had the weapon experts, jihoon, yoshinori and y/n. the third one, the mastermind of the operation unit, hyunsuk, yedam and junkyu.
at last the hacker unit in last limousine, jeongwoo, doyoung and mashiho.

the group will split into units and enter the palace through the ground floor entrance. asahi, jaehyuck, junghwan and haruto will search the ground floor, while jihoon, yoshinori and y/n will look for the golden ruby on the 2nd floor. hyunsuk, yedam and junkyu will search the top floor, and jeongwoo, doyoung and mashiho will search on 1st floor.

to stay in contact and coordinate their search, the group will message on the group chat. if any of them finds the golden ruby, they will immediately send a message in the group chat, letting the others know that they have found it.

one member of the group, mashiho, will be responsible for hacking the cctv cameras to obscure any footage of the golden ruby being found. this will ensure that there is no visual evidence of the theft.

to prevent any interference, the team has agreed to eliminate anyone who gets in their way, regardless of who they are. they will take quick action if necessary. they understand the importance of staying undetected and being able to leave the event without any evidence of their actions.

the four limousines approached the palace in unison, one after the other. they came to a smooth and coordinated stop in front of the palace's entrance, forming a neat line. the sight of the four vehicles all lined up in front of the majestic palace made for a stunning view. the palace itself seemed to command attention, its grand architecture and intricate design making it stand out above everything else in the area.

the moment y/n stepped out of the limousine with jihoon and yoshinori, she was astounded by the stunning view in front of her. the palace looked incredibly expensive and elaborate, and she felt small and insignificant in its presence. the palace seemed to tower over everything else in the area, and she couldn't help but feel in awe of its magnificence.

the first unit of members began to make their way through the main door of the palace's ground floor, as the other three units followed from behind.

as they walked through, they were met with a sight to behold - the opulence of the palace's interior shone brightly, making them stop in their tracks for a moment. the sound of their footsteps echoed through the grand halls as they were greeted by suho, the mafia leader of exo, who stood at the entrance, ready to host their arrival.