4 ; 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗗 ;

she has been silent since i carried her. she hasn't uttered a word, as she had her arms around my neck, while i carried her to the meeting room.

after few steps here and there, we reached the meeting room, as i kicked the door gently, opening it.

everyone's eyes landed on the two of us, as i walked inside, then placed her on the chair which is between mine and yoshinori's seat.

“um, jun where are we? can i take this blindfold off? it's wet. it’s bothering my eyes.” she said as she sighs.

jihoon turned at his members, as he saw yedam glaring at him with eyes widened in shock. “jiho- i mean jun, did you use the handkerchief which jeongwoo used to wipe his nose?” he scolded me.

the members tried to hold their laughter in as some looked at jihoon in disbelief. y/n screamed as she pulled down the handkerchief.

the members looked at her, as she looked shocked to see them all. she didn't even blink as she looked at each on of us.

i sat next to next on the chair as i smirked. “not used to seeing handsome boys, i see.”

she looks at me as she gives me the ‘you!’ look. hyunsuk fake coughs to gain everyone's attention. “what were we talking about?”

“oh...that i had some woojeon or jeonwoo’s wiped nosey handkerchief...” she paused in the middle of sentence as she looked at disgusted. “don’t tell me that that person wiped their nose on that handkerchief?”

jeongwoo starts laughing loudly as he looks at her and speaks, “you are technically, right..and it’s jeongwoo, sweetheart”. he winked at her playfully as she gave him a weird look.

“jeongwoo, did you just told her your real name?” yedam questioned as he looked shocked and other members too, including me.

“did you say my name?” jeongwoo backfired at yedam, freaking out.

“did you both just exposed jeongwoo's name to... this girl?!” junghwan said in disbelief, pointing at y/n.

“junghwan, did you just also expose jeongwoo's name?” haruto looks at junghwan.

“haruto, did you just also expose junghwan's name?” asahi hit haruto lightly on arm.

“did you all just expose your names?” jaehyuk raised his voice in disbelief.
“we didn't do it on our own, jaehyuk.” haruto commented while rolling his eyes.

“haruto, you just exposed jaehyuk's name too.” hyunsuk half yelled as he looked frustrated.

“hyunsuk, you exposed my name too.” jaehyuk scolded the elder boy, as he scoffed.

“am i in a circus?” y/n mumbled under her breathe, loud enough for jihoon and yoshinori to hear.

“jeongwoo, junghwan, haruto, asahi and jaehyuk, we all just exposed our real names.” hyunsuk said in disbelief as he added, “jihoon, yoshinori, yedam, mashiho, doyoung and junkyu are safe, so rest of you don't say it, okay?”

“we didn't even had to try, you did it for us, hyunsuk, thank you.” doyoung said sarcastically.

all of them fell silent, as some sighed, and some scoffed their frustration out. all the head turned to y/n who looked confused.

𝗬/𝗡’𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :
those guys were arguing with each other, shouting here and there at one another for exposing each others name.

i looked at the boy namely hyunsuk, as i spoke, “what is happening? why am i here”

he looked at me in a shocked way, while pointing at himself, “me?”

the boy next to him, yedam smacked hyunsuk's head and hyunsuk groaned in pain.

i sighed i watched them. then, suddenly, jeongwoo guy spoke, “do you remember our names?” he asked me and i nodded with zero confidence.

“to be honest, not really... you're jeongwoo, the guy next to you is haruto, then asahi, junghwan, junkyu...” i said their names while pointing at them, as I waited for them to correct me.

“if jihoon hadn't used jeongwoo's dirty handkerchief on her, we wouldn't be seeing this.” yoshinori said as i turned to him, he looked unfamiliarly familiar in my eyes.

the room fell silent again as i started getting nervous. those guys looked ‘weirdly harmful’ in a funny way.

yedam started to question jihoon, “why did you decided to use your big brain and use that dirty handkerchief to blindfold her?”

jihoon scoffed as he spoke, “you’re forgetting i’m older than you. i need respect and, i just liked the new handkerchief i got from your drawer.”

yedam sighs in disbelief, glaring at jihoon who looks at the ceiling, while leaning back on the chair.

“i need to wash my eyes with soap and shampoo.” i said sarcastically as mashiho responded back in sarcasm, “use conditioner too”.

“enough...you are her held as a hostage not as a guest.” hyunsuk glared at me as the atmosphere suddenly changed.

“i should have took her brother instead of her..” yoshinori said with face filled with regret.

“he is your kidnapper, jaden.” asahi said while looking at me from across the table.

i turned to look at yoshinori who looked unfazed as he raised his eyebrow at me and i looked away, looking down at my feet, while my leg is shaking because of anxiety.

“everyone, leave. me and jihoon will handle the rest.” hyunsuk said in a commanding tone as the rest of boys got up and started walking to the door.

the door got closed firmly, as the rest had left. it was just me, jihoon and hyunsuk in the room present now.

hyunsuk looked at me as he spoke in a serious tone, sending chills down my spine. “do you have any idea why we kidnapped you?”

i started biting my bottom lip nervously as i shake my head as no, but my mouth decided to speak up, “if i knew, i would not had asked, right?”

i immediately started regretting what i said as i felt their eyes glaring into my soul but i decided to play cool.