8 ; 𝗡𝗘𝗪𝗕𝗜𝗘 ;

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

Poor Y/n had sleepless night, she didn't know what to do. She watched the sunrise from her room.

It made her feel better. There is nothing more beautiful than the sunrise and the sunset.

Sunrises and sunsets are the proof that the day can start and end beautifully, the rest in between in upto you.

She admired the sunset. She got up from the bed and sat on her chair.

She opened her journal, took the pen from case and started move her pen on the page of the journal

She signed and said, “too deep, huh.”
She looked at the clock and it was already 8:13am.

She got up from chair and went straight to bathroom to get fresh up. She got dressed and went down.

She saw her dad, brother eating breakfast quietly. She went towards them and greeted them 'good morning'.

“good morning y/n, hope you fell better now and you slept well last night.” dad said.

how will she tell her father what happened, she just ignored her thoughts and took a seat beside Yixing.

“ I’m okay, I slept well.” She said with a fake smile.

“The dark circles under your eyes say something else y/n.” Yixing mentioned.
“well eat breakfast, you have school.” he said, she just gave him a small nod.

“ if you don’t want to go, it’s fine.” dad said looking worried.
“ it’s better for me to attend school instead of staying inside.” she answered.

“if you want, I can come to school with you.” her brother added.
“ c’mon, she has a boyfriend and friend.”
Dad told Yixing and he said “they don’t know anything.”

“i will inform them, you don’t need to worry about me.” she blurted out.

She finished her breakfast, went to her room to get her backpack and left to school. Her boyfriend came to pick her up as usual to the school.

Wondering who her boyfriend is?Hwang Hyunjin. Both of them have been dating about for 2 years.

Let me tell you how the met and how they fell in love.

𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 :

Running as fast as he could, breaking the school rule "no running in school corridor".

He overslept last night because he had some business to do and now poor guy was late for school.

Opening the door of his classroom, grabbing everyone's attention. He stepped in and was trying to catch his breathe.

“ mind to explain Hwang?” Mr Suho his home teacher asked him.

He didn’t look into the teacher’s eyes, trying to avoid making eye contact.
“I'm extremely sorry, I slept late last night because I was at family gathering.”

Hyunjin looked up and met an unfamiliar figure beside his teacher.

She looked at him and saw that he was already looking at her. She smiled and he returned it. But he didn't know that while he felt zoo in his stomach, she felt nothing.

Mr Suho knew what gathering the boy is talking about. “You may take your seat, Hwang Hyunjin.” he said.

Hyunjin made his way to the desk and settle down. He stared at the small figure next to his class teacher.

“I forgot what I saying before Hwang Hyunjin showed up late. Let's start from beginning.” the teacher commented.

“Good morning my dear fellow students, today is going to be a great day cause this pretty creature beside me is joining us. Welcome your new classmate. You may introduce yourself sweetie.” he gave her a warm smile and she nodded.

“Hello Everyone. I'm Y/n. I’ve recently moved here from china with my family. I hope we will make unforgettable memories throughout our journey and I hope y'all will like my presence here, let's be friends.” she bowed then flashed her gummy smile.

Class was hooting, clapping and welcoming our main character with bright smiles on their face. She is happy and they are happy too. Hyunjin couldn't help but smile too.

“Looks like you're gonna make manyfriends here, haha. You may take a seat beside umm....” he was looking for an empty seat. “Yes, that guy, him..” He said.