37 ; 𝗙𝗢𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗛 ;

The chinese boy slowly made his way to the basement as Jeongwoo instructed him where the sword is present.

It was dark as he made his way down to the basement. The only light illuminating his path was the faint glow of the lamp he had grabbed from upstairs. Every corner sent a shiver up his spine, as if something was waiting for him down there.

His paranoia only got worse when he heard voices echoing in his ears. He brought his hand up to grip the flashlight tighter, preparing himself for what might be coming for him.

Just as suddenly as it had appeared, the noise disappeared and he felt safe again. Once he reached the basement, he switched on his lamp and began exploring.

There were boxes filled with old clothes, CDs, and boxes of family photos scattered throughout the room.

“I’m in the basement, safe and breathing. Get your team down here” Xukun said to the korean boy who was listening carefully to each and every word the chinese boy stated.

“Alright, just make sure to not get caught. We will be there in no time, take care” Jeongwoo said in a worrying tone and hanged up.

Xukun’s eyes wandered around the basement, when he caught the sparks of shine coming from the right up corner.

He slowly took steps forward but when he was about to reach it, something hard hit him on the back of his head.

He groaned in pain and felt dizzy. He placed his hands on the head and felt liquid slowly flowing down his hands. He turned around to see who did it but someone from back covered his eyes.

He was completely helpless, he didn’t have time to flee, so he just let his body fall on the cold floor and lay there, as he passed out.

“Told you something was off when stray kids were at your house” she side-eyed the boy standing infront of her.

He let out a heavy sigh and pressed his lips together in frustration and opened his mouth to speak, “Let’s hurry up before anyone shows up. They’re probably -”

Before he could complete his sentence, they heard the gunshots outside the room. Both of them cowered under the desk not trying to make any noise.

“Leave m-me -” they heard the faint shouting of Rei, and suddenly she started screaming. Yujin looked into Hyunsuk’s black eyes in terror and the boy gave her back the same look.

They started regretting there plan. Tears slowly left yujin’s eyes as she heard her teammates screaming for help. Hyunsuk gathered up the courage and went to confront them. Yujin was left there alone with the laying unconscious body of Xukun.

Meanwhile on the other side, Leeseo and Liz were handcuffed, unconscious, as the car was filled with chloroform gas.

The party was going smoothly, everyone, drinking, dancing, talking, eating, as everyone else seems to enjoy expect Wonyoung and Gaeul.

There eyes didn’t left the sight of kenta, who was elegantly giving interview to the media. Wonyoung put her head on gaeul’s shoulder, receiving side-eye from her, as she left a heavy sigh.

“Gaeul, don’t you think he’s pretty?” she asked out of nowhere, making the girl choke on her drink.
Wonyoung patted on her back lightly and Gaeul looked into her eyes.

“Stop letting his beauty distract you, focus on the mission” Gaeul lowkey shouted at her friend.

Wonyoung looked at Kenta then her eyes shifted to Suzy who was already looking at her but soon looked away as their eyes met.

“Why was she looking at me like that?” Wonyoung said to herself and Gaeul looked in the direction her friend is looking.

“I am sure we didn’t drink alcohol but are you drunk?” Gaeul asked her finding nobody looking at them.

“that blondie, his girlfriend was staring at me” the girl explained. Gaeul eyed Suzy and she looked at them then turned her face away again.

“Maybe she listened you were calling her man pretty or she fell for you ” Gaeul stated and took a sip from her drink while shrugging her shoulders.

“Why don’t we talk to kenta and try to make a fuss about it? And that way you might get his number or maybe his last name?” Gaeul said elbowing her friend who seemed impressed by it.

They made their way to them and coincidentally media went away at the same time. They took big steps forward and were now infront of them.

Hey Mister Kenta, the party is going amazing, thank you for inviting us and saving my friend earlier, you’re such a great man” Gaeul said earning the couple’s attention.

She’s absolutely right, we are happy to be here on your big day and I can’t forget to thank you for saving me, thanks a ton” Wonyoung added and kenta grinned at them and so did they, while Suzy was completely unaware.

Ay-Ay your welcome girls, happy to hear that you’re enjoying” He answered ─ trying his best to end the conversation.

Did I mention that you look really good, this suit fits you well” Said Wonyoung and kenta just nodded.

Suzy went close to him and whispered in his ear “Can we move from here?” in english, which was loud enough for the girls to hear it.

Oh Mister Kenta, I think your girlfriend has some real problem with us. Did I told you she was giving us dirty looks and we caught her 2 times?” Said Gaeul faking hurt expression and Wonyoung nodded.

I don’t think you should be quick to judge someone, she doesn’t even know you” Kenta said in calming tone trying his best to stay professional.

“I need some space, let’s go kenta” Suzy said in english, earning attention from her boyfriend, as he was about to walk away, Wonyoung held right arm which stopped their motion.

𝗬𝗢𝗦𝗛𝗜’𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :
I cornered him in the bathroom to the bathtub and plunged the knife in deep, savoring the feel of the blade sliding through flesh and bone.

He fell down holding the knife, eyes popping out, blood flowing down, breathing problem and the soul leaving his body.

With no emotions my eyes met his, which were full of fear. I smiled as he closed these siren eyes and his hands touched the cold tub slowly filling up with his blood.

I came out of the bathroom after washing my hands and wiping the blood off with wet tissues.

Boys gave me the ‘Done?’ look and I nodded as they sighed in relief. I seated down on the armchair and wipped the knife with the remaining tissues to remove his dirty blood.

“This is the easiest mission I have ever had in my life” said felix while laying down on the bed facing the ceiling.

Others were quick to join him, which led them to burst out in laughter. The room became silent as they had their eyes closed and my eyes focused on the knife.

My earpiece started to vibrate and I clicked on it, as I heard Jihoon’s voice, “Come to the basement right now, Xukun was attacke-”

I didn’t let him complete his sentence because I turned the earpiece off and stood up from the chair. The guys hurriedly seated themselves up and bangchan asked “what’s the matter?”

“Y/n’s cousin was attacked, we need to go down” I said leaving from the back door with others following me from behind.

Guards kick these girls out of my house” He ordered and the command was fulfilled, as they dragged both of them out and closed the door.

Master, are you okay? Miss, are you okay?” asked kenta’s assistant with a worried face. Suzy gave him a warm smile which he returned back.

We are fine, we just need some space, we will be heading to another room” kenta informed the man and went down the hallway with Suzy.