12 ; 𝗣𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗗 ;

The news of this new couple was spread to the whole school, from juniors to seniors, to teachers and staff members, everyone knew about them.

With all the smiles she brought the two boys, they never thought she would bring so many tears.

Both Hyunjin and Jake didn’t attend school for couple of days. Hyunjin ignored Minho for days and days and didn’t even bother to look at him.

Jake didn’t message the girl now like he used to do everyday. She received no more good morning and good night texts from her friend.

Dating a boy like Minho wasn’t an easy task, even though it was fake all along. She received hate from more than half of the population of girls, more likely minho’s fangirls.

Minho wasn’t happy, as he saw everyday the girl got bullied. They didn’t reveal the truth but he protected her each and every time.

Minho was in another classroom so he wasn’t there for her nor the other two boys. Changbin and y/n would stick together in the classroom, which led to a good friendship.

“I am tired of this now” she cried out to him with her teary eyes.

He put her head on his shoulder and gave her a side hug.

“Game is over now” he responded.

It didn’t take him a minute to made the confession. Without thinking about anything else, he pressed the “your story”
button.

 Without thinking about anything else, he pressed the “your story”button

Everything seemed fine now, she was happy and Minho too. Hyunjin and Jake were loaded with happiness.

Hyunjin cried out to his friend as he hit him with a pillow on the face. Jake brought a cake, ate it and left no crumbs.

“I will confess tomorrow.”

𝗬/𝗡'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :

Back to normal life now. I don’t hear any weird rumours about us, I don’t see those girls glaring at me, I don’t have toy spiders in my locker anymore, what a relief.

It was fun to play along with Minho, he will be a great boyfriend. I still have feelings for Hyunjin even though I spent quality of time with Minho.

Doodling over my notebook while changbin tells me about the act. Everyone in their friend group knew it was fake expect Hyunjin.

“and when Minho told him, Hyunjin was red like a tomato, he was so angry but happy at the same time too” he explained the scenario.

“Why was he happy about it?” I made the confused face and he gave me an awkward smile.

“He was happy because, um because he will be um- a-able to date yo- Minho now” he said as he loudly said the last part.

Changbin became tense as I laughed on his statement. He realised what he said and covered his mouth with his hands.