33 ; 𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗦 ;

"why are you here?" Hyunsuk asked the boys who were in the living room with rest of treasure.
"oh Hyung, welcome our guests. Others will be arriving soon." Yoshi said with a warm smile.

"what are you guys upto?" Hyunsuk asked.
"nothing just hanging out with some old friends." Jihoon responded.
"don't you dare t-" The door bell rang and hyunsuk went to open the door.

The door opened revealing a familiar pretty face along with a new face. The boy was shocked by the sudden appearance of the girl and the boy.
"hi hyunsuk , how are you?" she said sweetly.

Yoshi came and pushed hyunsuk away from the door and greeted the girl with a hug.
" come in , this is your own house. Make yourself comfortable. " Yoshi closed the door and the three of them reached to the living room.

Hyunsuk was left dumbfounded at the front door, the door bell rang again and hyunsuk opened the door and saw a stranger.

" your food is here sir. please sign on this." The guy said , handing four bags full of food to Hyunsuk and giving him pen to sign on the paper.

"wait I didn't ord-" he got interrupted by the young boy who took away the four bags from him and signed on the paper.
"thanks man, have a great day." Haruto said to the delivery guy and closed the door.

Hyunsuk dashed to the living room and saw his members expect Junghwan who was standing on the stairs, stray kids, y/n and Xukun talking.

"What is happening? why are you all here?" Hyunsuk questioned.
"Aren't you happy to see me suk?" Y/n asked the boy.
"It's n-nothing like that b-but AH." the door bell rang again.

"now who is this?" Hyunsuk went to open the door , he closed his eyes in frustration, opened the door and his eyes too, yelled at the person without even noticing who was there.

"oh wait - AHH YUJIN" he opened the door and saw ive standing there with confusion.
"hey welcome , i'm so sorry I thought you're someone else." Hyunsuk said.

ive came inside and started to walk away from the front door , directly reaching the living room where lots of people were present.

Yujin : are you having a party here?
Hyunsuk : ah I don't know, Yoshi and Jihoon invited them , let's go to my room. Junghwan c'mon.

Yujin glared at y/n was who seating between Xukun and Jihoon. The girls followed hyunsuk and closed the door of his room. The people in living room just ignored them and started to continue talking.

"So I was saying, am I the only girl?" Y/n asked.
"do you see anyone else like you?" Han replied.

"You." the girl said and Changbin choked on his coke.
"you're still the same y/n." I.N said with a warm smile.
"To be honest when I saw you fight with treasure that day , it was totally a new side of you." Y/n said.

" no one expected this guy to fight so well." Jeongwoo said.
" we are all good now right?" Bang chan asked.
" yeah, the environment seems to get comfortable. " Yoshi answered.

" Am I the only one who doesn't know anyone here?" Xukun asked while raising his hand.

" yeah xukun , I told you about them. You already know treasure , you saw them on yixing's wedding and they're stray kids , my old friends and Hyunjin was a member of their team." Y/n answered feeling a bit uneasy. Xukun nodded remembering everything.

" Felix can I ask you something?" Doyoung said.
" yeah sure." felix replied.
"when I shot you that day , I thought you were dead. " Doyoung mentioned.
" I'm not a weakling , I was saved by a stranger. " Felix answered.

Hyunsuk came out and faced all people in the living room.
"Treasure my members , are you joining us for the mission?" Hyunsuk asked his friends.

"duh no, you have ive you don't need us. Go back, can't you see we are having a good time with our friends hyung." Asahi rolled his eyes and said.